EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. The thing in the shadows is paw patrol

EatTheRude likes this.
  2. ATA will give out free EC in addition to adding RP roles in the game. what developer wouldnt do that huh

Everybody likes this.
  3. I’m honestly not feeling this hunt tbh. Once again, the hunt drops are super low (50 to maybe 200) there’s barely anything good coming out the boxs and all around like other players are suggesting this hunt isn’t doing any justice for the show it’s inspired by. And get rid of the stupid avi boxs ffs nobody likes them.

4. y’all it’s obviously the banned players coming back.

also i made another guess but can’t find it LMFAOO

5. Is the something extra that we will receive free ecs to spend as a donation for people that lost their jobs but still got money to spend on here? 🥺 yes? Thank you 😊

6. I can bet you that what's lurking in the shadows is a job that goes with my actual college degree.

Bamby, Muschi and Atlantean like this.
  7. Sexy❤️

8. The surprise is a Carol Baskins Avatar duhh 😂

9. A Pink Bunny handing out 5000 ECs for gifting Ravioli a bento

Bamby and Sprclfrglstcxptdcs like this.
  10. Contest will be dress and act like cat 😂😂😂

11. Is anyone else not getting a timer box? I haven’t gotten one in the last two days and I’ve been hitting every party with my club? Is there a trick to getting them?

12. I mean we got the sam avi (orange flannel) but I'm not sure how to get it

-May- likes this.
  13. They’re from the side story I believe.

14. How do u get the dark skin girl that has a machete and a dagger thing 🤔🌹?

15. She’s for the extra side story drops that you have to complete.

16. I believe you get her at 3K fancy Salt Rock drops after the first set of quests for VIP main avis 🖤

17. Baby with the hiccups

18. That thing in the shadow prolly my responsibilities in life seeing me after running from it for a couple of years lmao

19. lurking in the shadows are peps and pep viral sets waiting to actually become significant in the game 👀

20. [​IMG]
    Those existential emo feels 💖☠💔⚰🌹

uklyo likes this.