Mods

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxAutumn1998xX, Jul 16, 2014.

  1. I'm not sure. But I defo know there's another Asian campus mod. I don't know her name though. It was something do do with flowers I think
     
  2. Shay you're forgetting Pimd_Community
     
  3. Mason... ?
     
  4. Oh Ma Lawdy

    "US-Campus"

    ⚫j31
    ⚫SirNekkie
    ⚫Just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    ⚫Riccena
    ⚫FootLongSandwich
    ⚫Bluntwitches
    ⚫OneBadKitty
    ⚫RS_iSmash_De_Saison
    ⚫-Mr_V-

    "Asian-Campus"

    ⚫Flumyz
    ⚫RONNY43
    ⚫---V_xXx_V---
    ⚫Spiny
    ⚫Rachellgorgeous

    These are the current Moderators

    Incase you don't know, or if anyone has made accounts posing as them, these are the only Developer accounts:

    ⚫pimd
    ⚫pimd_admin
    ⚫pimd_community

    Hope I helped clear that up for you! :)

    ~Shyanne
     
  5. Pimd_c isn't a mod a mod neither a dev I think. He works in the office though 
     
  6. Oh Ma Lawdy

    "US-Campus"

    ⚫j31
    ⚫SirNekkie
    ⚫Just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    ⚫Riccena
    ⚫FootLongSandwich
    ⚫Bluntwitches
    ⚫OneBadKitty
    ⚫RS_iSmash_De_Saison
    ⚫-Mr_V-

    "Asian-Campus"

    ⚫Flumyz
    ⚫RONNY43
    ⚫---V_xXx_V---
    ⚫Spiny
    ⚫Rachellgorgeous

    These are the current Moderators

    Incase you don't know, or if anyone has made accounts posing as them, these are the only Developer accounts:

    ⚫pimd
    ⚫pimd_admin
    ⚫pimd_community

    Hope I helped clear that up for you! :)

    ~Shyanne
     
  7. Missing bluntwiches
     
  8. Oh wait your not I thought he/she was Asian
     
  9. Sorry I accidentally posted twice.
     
  10. Chloe/Bewbs resigned.
     
  11.  Good Job Unknown
     
  12. Forced to resign. Lol..
     
  13. I'm guessing it was to do with rs?
     
  14. How was she forced to resign? Is that an assumption or do you know that for fact?
     
  15. Either was it was quite a few weeks ago
     
  16. Only cool kids use rainbow text ಠ_ಠ
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻