Mods

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxAutumn1998xX, Jul 16, 2014.

  1. Lol pranking me. I must be losing this sfw ?
     
  2. lol where's the rest of those hits. Now I'll kindly leave this thread and I'm sure I'll see more of your childish insults. See ya around. 
     
  3. Op was just asking for a list of mods..... What the fuck happened here 
     
  4. "US-Campus"

    ⚫j31
    ⚫SirNekkie
    ⚫Just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    ⚫Riccena
    ⚫FootLongSandwich
    ⚫MadameBewbs
    ⚫Bluntwitches
    ⚫OneBadKitty
    ⚫RS_iSmash_De_Saison
    ⚫-Mr_V-

    "Asian-Campus"

    ⚫Flumyz
    ⚫RONNY43
    ⚫---V_xXx_V---
    ⚫Spiny

    These are the current Moderators

    Incase you don't know, or if anyone has made accounts posing as them, these are the only Developer accounts:

    ⚫pimd
    ⚫pimd_admin

    Hope I helped clear that up for you! :)

    ~Shyanne
     
  5. Justin had a tantrum I guess
     
  6. Zlp....both of you did it seems 
     
  7. Question Answered. This Should Be Locked Already.. ?
     
  8. 5 pages in and somebody finally answers the fucking question. Good job unknown.
     
  9. Thanks 3Fold. I Try. ?
     
  10. Well, Geez. Lemme Correct Myself Then:

    "US-Campus"

    ⚫j31
    ⚫SirNekkie
    ⚫Just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    ⚫Riccena
    ⚫FootLongSandwich
    ⚫Rachellgorgeous
    ⚫Bluntwitches
    ⚫OneBadKitty
    ⚫RS_iSmash_De_Saison
    ⚫-Mr_V-

    "Asian-Campus"

    ⚫Flumyz
    ⚫RONNY43
    ⚫---V_xXx_V---
    ⚫Spiny

    These are the current Moderators

    Incase you don't know, or if anyone has made accounts posing as them, these are the only Developer accounts:

    ⚫pimd
    ⚫pimd_admin

    Hope I helped clear that up for you! :)

    ~Shyanne
     
  11. Isn't the rachellgorgeous one for Asian campus?
     
  12. Oh Ma Lawdy

    "US-Campus"

    ⚫j31
    ⚫SirNekkie
    ⚫Just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    ⚫Riccena
    ⚫FootLongSandwich
    ⚫Bluntwitches
    ⚫OneBadKitty
    ⚫RS_iSmash_De_Saison
    ⚫-Mr_V-

    "Asian-Campus"

    ⚫Flumyz
    ⚫RONNY43
    ⚫---V_xXx_V---
    ⚫Spiny
    ⚫Rachellgorgeous

    These are the current Moderators

    Incase you don't know, or if anyone has made accounts posing as them, these are the only Developer accounts:

    ⚫pimd
    ⚫pimd_admin

    Hope I helped clear that up for you! :)

    ~Shyanne
     
  13. There?!?!?!?