[MOD CRATES]New Vs Old War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by QUINN, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The alloted time for upgrading hasn't ended yet, so you're still good to go. We'll just update your stats for the roster. :)

2. I agree to the war

3. So the official date is still the 23rd?

4. Yes 23rd February SGT

5. Will people be able to get added incase of others not showing ? If so, I agree with terms, sign me up as backup lol

6. UPDATE AS OF 02/18/2019 SGT

UPGRADES ARE NOW CLOSED.

We will now match all those who signed up. Please wait for the roster thread to come out soon!

We would like to remind that we will TRY to match you as much as we can but we would like to apologize if we are unable to. Also, we MIGHT re-assign you to a different team should we deem that you will be better matched at the other team.

7. Oohh cool... i'm a bit worried that i might not get chosen :( will everyone get chosen or only few of them?

8. I agree to terms of war

9. I thought I signed up for this ??‍♀️please sign me up if someone doesn’t show.

10. I wanna signnn up tooooo ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ are the spots still available??

11. I agree to the terms of war?‍♀️

12. Hey! My user name was Flocci.... and I CN to Kylie just letting u guys know :) but I got a wall post for preparation so I guess y’all already noticed

13. I agree to terms of war

14. can I sign up pls ? I only saw

15. i agree to terms ?

16. Sign up is closed tbh

17. lmao when i signed up around, 3rd, and got excluded.  pfft have fun.

18. I agree I hope I still can join ?‍♂️

19. Really wish to join 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.