Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Melancholy; a severe form of depression...

I’m felling melancholic right now..

3. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Me : hmmm nice. I’ll start opening March timer box instead.

***after 8 hours***

Me : oh shirt!!! It’s time to open the March timer box!!

*click*

Me : what the fork! I got lite box



5. Getting the box alone from the spinner is hard, making the spinner sets harder to form :/

6. #putspinneritemsbackinthespinner literally no one wants this

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Love the avatars and the furniture 

8. Is anyone actually happy with this?

9. I just wanna say thank you for putting in some chunky avis for us voluptuous people 

10. i already got a march box.. 2 in inventory atm.

11. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I LOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIIS AHHHHHMYGOD  The meteorology major??? YESSSSSSS I LOVE YOU. THE FURNITURE? YESSSSSS. Recycled celestia (?) or not, I freaking love it all ? Thank you so damn much for all of this. THANK YOU for the plus size avas. I’m in love with everything.

12. Locking spinner items behind eight hour boxes we might win from the spinner is not cool ata

13. Thank you ATA!! We asked and you gave! 

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Kind of sad basically everything has to come from the timer box now. You have to get lucky to land on it on the spinner, and then you have to get lucky to get anything good out of the box. On top of that, you have to hold off on opening a hunt box and getting more hunt drops to open to box.

Of course, if you’re p2p, just open them with creds. Tbh it feels like ATA may as well give you a 3 day free trial of the whole app and then make you pay a monthly sub to get everything like most apps do these days, with the way they’re pushing micro-transactions.

15. Co-Z meets Celestial. I agree.

16. Choosing between unlocking hunt timer boxes and month timer boxes in my opinion is stupid. Put them back in the spinner or let us unlock more than one box so we don't have to choose.

17. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

lol ata’strying to spark joy backfired, wrecked

18. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

19. hate the avas

20. Avas average, furni cute. Just wish it didn't resemble the celestial furniture so much...