Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Same ?

2. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Whenever I click the timer box it crashes my game

3. Support ?‍♀️

4. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Atleast make the timer box work? it’s annoying

5. i personally think of april when i think of rain, april showers bring may flowers?[/size]...but i guess this is okay too.

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I see hamigo the hamster in the spinner but not the other items lol

8. yeah, i don't know what happened either. 2 dumb 2 code properly.

9. I'll be short and sweet. I really, really, really do not like this. The old way is better. This will most likely be my first month playing that I won't make my monthly spinner set. Boooooooooo!

10. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

It is said there that the other items are in the March timer box

11. I don't understand seen a thread people wanted heavier set avis they're trying but not to your liking .. Nag and more complaining. Seen a post awhile back of some made they don't win much of the big stuff on the spinner so they're trying to give more chances for other stuff to be won .. Not to your liking more nagging and complaining oml what do you people want.. Go build your own damn game or stop playing  simple! ( ATA great  job at always daring to try new approaches and trying to incorporate everyone's ideas! It's hard to keep up with millions of peoples wants, complaints and ideas. So Thank you for your hard work and dedication! ) We can't always get what we want in this world ?

12. Oh yeah and no support.

14. I only want the timer box to work but instead it force close the app ?‍♀️

15. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

So I have to waste my spins + spend time on the timer boxes? Lol ok then... this is broken completely.

16. Also, i need to spend 160 hours to get 5 of each SPINNERS for the set ?

17. No more looking forward to the start of every month ..

18. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Don’t be grumpy March have 31 days you know

19. Ikr

20. Not including time if someone sleeps or misses the exact time they can open that stupid timer box. It will take almost a week to gather all the items if you are magical and get them all with no repeated items ?