Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Remember when they added the spinner as a bonus for free players?

Remember when they took that bonus away by locking everything behind timer boxes?

2. I love this. Since people with VIP celestia furni are so greedy. This is perfect lol. No spending bentos on literally ever piece of furni. Plus this will be easier to get. You don't have to pay 20 bucks for a VIP box that gives you the items at random

3. Support

4. Get on a corner ata if u need cash that bad. I u probly to ugly to even do that to. Stop do stupid this shıt put it back

5. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

So those who actually saved spins, are yall using your spins or wait for ATA to somehow put the spinners back to the spinners? (If they decide to do so because everyone thinks its bs)

6. Not really a fan.

7. I don't mind the spinner boxes but why 8h? Put them 2h and let us open 2+ boxes at the same time. Whoever wants to spend ecs to open timer boxes they will do it no matter what.

8. Support af tyvm

9. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Im not doing nothing waste of time

10. SUPPORT?

11. Support :lol:

12. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Suggestion to ATA: let us spend ecs (if we choose) to unlock additional box opening slots so we can open more than one timer box at a time.
    You still get your ecs and we can open a few boxes at once than would otherwise take 8 hours each...

Just a thought... ?

13. The spinner was a way for free players to get good stuff. Now we can only get stuff if we are lucky enough to win a timer box from the spinner. No way people will be able to collect the items now without spending money to get more spins and spending money to open the timer boxes. This is not ok. I'm pretty upset about this new change that literally no one wants. This is all greed on your part Ata. I understand needing to make money, but you already make plenty. This is ridiculous and a pathetic cash grab. #bringbackspinneritems

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Disapprove ?

15. Support!

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Im not doing nothing waste of time[/quote]

You could probably get chibis/dns/cats/ecs from the spinner tho, but yea what a disappointment.

17. Support as well

20. Support