Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. the fūck is this bs. i saved 100+ spins last month and you don’t even include the monthly avis on the spinner??

2. I dont like these avis, I like that ata branched out and tried incorporating different body types but these avis are so boring and lacking creativity they just dont compare to the other avis in the game. Just too plain in my opinion

The furni though is super cute!?

Also not a fan of having to open timer boxes to make a spinner set ? I think timer boxes are helpful in events because extra drops but this just seems like a money grab to get people to speed up timer boxes in order to make the set

3. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I’m in love with this furni set. ?

4. The monthly timer box is just plain stupid. It anyhow takes a lot of time to open one and one can only open one at a time. I feel like the lite boxes give better rewards than the timer ones.
    The only way to open all these timer boxes is to spend tons of ecs. It just seems a bit too greedy.

5. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Lol. These furnis are literally Celestia but a darker shade and with a bit of rain

6. My March box doesn't have anything in it. Guess that's a big win of everything I would expect from it.

7. SAME!!!^^^^ SO DID YOU REMOVE THE AVIS FROM SPINNER AND DECIDED TO PUT THEM IN THE STUPID ASS TIMER BOX!?!?

8. Thanks I didn't see that anywhere. Every time I click the box, my game crashes

9. Same. Ata stupid needa dich it put back in spinny thingy

10. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Timer Boxes are empty ata. Get it together already ??‍♀️

11. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Adorable af ?

12. Saved spins for no reason thanks Ata ? such bs

13. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

My timer box doesn't work. My app crashes instead lol.

14. Petition to put the SPINNER items on the actual spinner?

15. Seriously? No spinner shit it's all in boxes? Don't try to fix what's not broken Ata. 

16. Support ?

17. I kinda wanted that spinny thingy but nope. No point in even trying when can only open 1 maybe 2 boxs max a day IF even get them at all. Waste of time stupid fưck shıt make goodr shıt ata

18. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

This box has made my app crash 7 times by just clicking it please help me and fix this

20. Support.