Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. i wish if ppl dont buy anything for a whole month then ata will open their eyes n read what we r demanding, if we still buy ata wont give a fk about it so ppl dont buy anything for atleast a month

2. Really bad idea putting the spinner set in the timer box..it takes 8 hours to get 1 item..really disappointing

3. Ok I dont mind the avis And spinner items being In the box but... the spinner items should be on the spinner... like really? I have to wait 8 hours for a 10kcs item?!? I save up my spins every month and now I have to wait 8 freaking hours for one small item?

4. Really Ata i have to wait 8hrs for a lite box ridiculous

5. LOYAL VIP PLAYER also going free player!
    What were you thinking Ata, all you did was make buying VIP and the spinner completely pointless. The timer boxes are a joke all together! ALL boxes are pretty much a joke because its very rare that you get something good and the only time you do is if you open Alottt of them. Also hate that the avis look thrown together, like congrats on being diverse I'm all for that but where are all the caucasian avis?? The only blonde avi you've had recently you made leaderboard, and the antique idea just to make people open more boxes was a low blow. Its been getting worse and worse the only thing positive was the pets but I'm sure was just another grab at getting players to buy ec. ANYWAYS.. I just really want the month timers removed and spinners back on the spinner. You guy broke something that wasn't broken, like does every month something have to change in the game?? Can't you stop "fixing" things and just let us players enjoy the game.

6. Please please please STOP making changes every month! This is ridiculous!

7. Omo cutieeeee

8. Please put the spinners back on the wheel. I love all the timer boxes as they help me get more hunt drops but I don't like the monthly spinner items in the hunt boxes. Maybe if you had 2 separate spinner items ? Like the spinner set from the timer boxes was rare and the spinner wheel not so much. It's just an idea but I know I'll have trouble making this months set because people will probably over price these items now due to them being in the boxes.

10. Support 

11. Thanks for ruining the spinner!!!!!!

12. Totally agree

13. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Y’all can trade the spinner items :| it’s really that easy

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

not in this economy. people would rather over price them and get something out of than help others out by trading.

15. And like you’re not even guaranteed to get a box from the spinner either  its like id rather waste spins than wait 8h for 1 item smh ata

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Straight facts, let’s overprice, complain and make ata change things rather than help with trades PimdLogic

17. I can't believe I'm saying this... but I don't like any of this months furniture  and I will never get the boxes if I have to spin for one...geez, I hope something special is happening when the story starts

18. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

It's not that easy at all. If you're unlucky, you won't get any of them. Then you'll have to buy them and I've seen people selling them for 3c each! That's crazy! You'd have to spend 150c on the whole set!

19. taleast let us open 2-3 box at a time i still have somany old hunt boxes left to open. MORONS do u guys have any common sense? or did u guys came from monkey womB? how the hell we open hunt box n monthly box at a time MOROONS go get some common sense first

20. Awesome ♡♡♡♡