Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. How is someone being greedy by choosing to buy a vip box with their own money? ?? oh!! Because they should be buying you one too and donating all their Celestia furniture to you for free too right?!

Don’t like it.??‍♀️Uninstall.??‍♀️

3. Buying VIP is fairly redundant at this point considering people use it to save tokens to get the monthly avatars/spinner sets.

4. Support af. They are called a “spinner set” for a reason right.

Or are they going to be known as box sets now??

5. I just notised......why the fưck u putting every thing in a fưckn box ata. Like lirily every thing is end up in a box. Tf is with u n boxz

6. Support

7. Support ? I watch all the ads ata gives me so I can save up my spins for these monthly spinner items. I hate the whole timer box stuff it takes up waay too much time. Put everything back on the spinner ? tyy

8. This is just a suggestion but if everyone wants to get the point across it requires not spending money and definitely not watching ads. If the point is to make money don't make them any money. ?

9. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Guys lets not spend any money on the game until they put the spinners back on the spinner ??

10. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

That wont hapin coz leader board. But needa

11. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I like the spinner box for hunts but to make one for the spinner items and wait 8hrs to get one 1 item is such a bad move. Idk how y'all thought it would be a good idea and how could you even think that players would be happy about this, is a mystery to me lol

12. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

13. that's why i wonder too

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I got a March spinner time box from spinner. Waited 8 hours to it to complete, only to get a lite box. Lite box dropped 2 shards and 50 hunt drops. Whhhhhyyyy?! Take lite boxes out of the March timer box.

15. ATA is getting ridiculously money hungry.
    No more spinner items
    No more spinner avis
    EC only avis (purchasable side stories and boxes)
    Everything going into time boxes.

I appreciate you making it SO MUCH EASIER to save my money.
    Loyal VIP player gone free player
    Byeeeeee
    ???

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

only being able to obtain the box from spinner.....yeah wack

17. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

That doesn’t make send to have 4/5 “spinner items” not on the actually spinner. It would of been better to add them to the box in addition to being on the spinner as an additional way to help us earn them but this honestly just makes it more difficult considering the amount of time before opening AND you wanted to add a 5 item on this one of all spinners.... smh ??‍♀️?‍♀️??‍♀️

I get trying something new guys but increasing difficulty on spinner in multiple ways when they are already difficult enough wasn’t the right move

18. In the store it says Champion Climatologist, however here it says Champion Cosmetologist. ? Weird.

19. I don’t think they know what the word means ?

20. I'vegot the box but i don't know how to open it. It doesn't have in my showcase.