Maybe a dumb idea

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Because I only am able to pop on every blue, My idea is only base on that.
    Do y'all think it would be beneficial instead of waiting 15 minutes to past to drop a cat or bikini, You can use a cat or Kini to unlock the party so any admin can start the party ? A few times I've asked members to start a cat or kini party, and than became unavailable to drop.
    Or do you think a club pool, where members can put cats or kinis in it for club use ? Also, a club bank should be established, where club does are paid for owners and admins...
    But my reason is about being able to transfer or use cats and kinis to unlock the party...

2. Club pool no only because ppl will miss out and arguments will happen but i don't mind your first idea.

3. Cool....Thanks

4. I like the idea. I would drop more if I wasn't afraid I'd get distracted and miss the drop. Nice idea, Mic.

5. I like your first idea because I always forget lol

6. No a dumb idea at all!! I think it would be great to be able start the cat or kini with the item, as we've seen many many many times parties have been forfeited due to people getting distracted or losing cell signal before the allotted 15min wait time.

7. Good idea… but it require a new system in game, so idk… 50:50 (for option 2)

8. i dont like club bank idea, first part is ok tho