Max Drops?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Taniho, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I didn’t really know who to ask so I created this thread ? Sorry in advance if I did something wrong.
    When Bigger Stats then me ( I am 10Mcs ) Unload on cat cafe they get maximum drops whereas I don’t unless I am on a Care Package. I wanted to know if anybody knows the threshold from what stats we start getting maximum drops on a single unload.
    Thank you 

2. Depends on various things, plunder/what bar etc. as long as you’re getting max drops per party ain’t that all that matters?

3. hi tantan

4. I am not thats why I am asking the question ?

5. Now you gonna steal my forum thunder ?

6. Maybe you need more tuts. :/

7. Like Anon said, make sure you’re at max plunder. You might not be at it if you’re getting a full UL on parties and not getting max drops.

8. 10mcs won’t get max drops from one ul on cc even at max plunder.

9. Right now I’m at 9.2mcs and I need a little over two full ul’s on cc to get max plunder. I usually get to ul two times per cc, and that gives me around 480 in drops. I have max plunder, so that isn’t the case.
    This doesn’t answer your question, but people tell you that you don’t have enough tuts, but that’s wrong. ?

10. Honestly think it's the damage done, depends on your stats as well. When I hit 25-30mcs, a full unload in eat bar will give me a max drop.

11. Should I try with pots once ?