EVENT Mas Appeal

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. The only good thing about this hunt besides the idea of new xc lb is: It's only one week

_-Dani-_, Zachary235, Mittens and 2 others like this.
  2. Why do these Avis look like older Avis that haven’t been perfected 😭

Zachary235 likes this.
  3. The day we go to Jamaica 🇯🇲 yuh tek mi heart

Puma61 likes this.
  4. FAMALAYLAYLAYLAYLAY🦚🎉

Puma61 likes this.
  5. ATA why you no gimme even one timer box from this hunt? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Mittens likes this.
  6. Well there should have been 🤣but idk what's they r trying to do

7. So we can’t even earn avatars from the main storyline? That’s a new level of disappointment and disregard towards the more casual players. I’ll never end up on leaderboard, I don’t want to spend money to open boxes, but it’s nice to get at least one avatar per hunt just by playing the game regularly, you know?

8. So we can’t even earn avatars from the main storyline? That’s a new level of disappointment and disregard towards the more casual players. I’ll never end up on leaderboard, I don’t want to spend money to open boxes, but it’s nice to get at least one avatar per hunt just by playing the game regularly, you know?

hypsoline likes this.
  9. You get avis for reaching 9.6k drops on main story

Muschi likes this.
  10. True, but if your stats aren't that high and you don't have the time to party b2b, it's kinda hard to get there🤷 Some people play casually.

11. 9.6k drops on a 7 day hunt? When normal hunts are 13 days and only 6k drops for avatars? What's going on here?

12. What's going on is that A Thinking Ape is getting way more aggressive with the Pay To Win.

I know some people will defend this attitude and come at me with the classic "but they need money to function" as if this company didn't already get thousands monthly, from multiple games and high spenders. How can you claim ATA isn't being greedy when it gets progressively harder to get things for free on this game? And even when you pay, they will find loopholes to try making you spend more (see the Myth Fullfilment Story Pass case)?

Most games have in-game purchases, but they will balance that out with content for F2P players who would rather grind a bit more to reach their goals than spend real money on a game. But it's getting impossible to reach goals on PIMD without spending real cash, and that's where the greed comes in and the balance that should exist is gone. The developers noticed how the in-game economy is completely fucked up (this is another discussion) and are taking advantage of that to make things even less attainable for people who intend to play for free. Every new avatar collection that comes out, every XC, the small changes here and there like the nerfed Timer Boxes, and now a hunt tier that requires almost 4K more drops than a normal 13-day hunt - but with half the duration... What the actual f*ck. It just shows that it will keep getting worse and soon we won't even be able to collect avatars.

It wasn't like this a couple years ago. The game would still offer advantages for those who pay, but it wasn't so unbalanced and greedy. I know there are people who will keep wasting time kissing their butts, even though with each day that passes they are working less and less against the interests of the community and more towards their own profit. It's getting disgusting.

13. This really is discouraging. I may be casual but I’m not a lazy player. I hit our parties regularly, run timer boxes, get my two lites a day, and yet I’m getting less and less from hunts. The secondary story avatars feel harder to get, the box avatars feel less likely to drop, and the leaderboard avatars are forever out of reach. The main story avatars are my real reward for playing this game with any regularity or enthusiasm and now even they’re being placed almost out of reach.

if ATA is trying to drive away players who don’t want to spend a lot of money, they’re doing a good job. The divide between have and have not, between casual and whale, is growing more pronounced with every hunt and release of exclusive content for the high rollers.

ATA, please don’t screw over the casual base any more than you must. We don’t ask for much, really. :(

14. Hunt boxes are not dropping for me!!! Only timer boxes. Partying alone is not enough to complete tasks. Anyone else experience this?

_-Dani-_ and Aideen_ like this.
  15. Should have being Brazil instead 😓

16. I agree as Brazilian I’m very disappointed

17. New level of ignorance

18. I know Vancouver is expensive, but chill out apes.

Carrie likes this.
  19. I’ve only gotten 2 hunt boxes in the past 3 days, which feels like worse drop rates than usual.

20. Hope ATA will lessen the hunt need cause its hard to achieve over 8k+ in just one week 😕 this game was enjoyable but not all can achieve what you guys set just because many have 10M stats plus

hypsoline, Sleep and Queen_of_Fools like this.