LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Marching to Brunch!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2021.

1. The green avi looks cool 😍

2. Another variety of the avatars were available to purchase last month? Why couldn’t y’all keep that going?

3. The dorm and 62 coin avatars are amazing. The other avis are well done too, but I adore those higher tier ones.

juniper27 likes this.
  4. Man, if the coins were tradeable, I could get my rs the Brunch Bae; he'd love it

eileen and juniper27 like this.
  5. Love the vitiligo representation!

6. Make Avis Coins tradable or have them for 5c in store also. 🙏

Road, Tiff, Cranberries and 13 others like this.
  7. More vitiligo avis! This condition needs to be recognized more

CapedClown, they, Amarilove and 4 others like this.
  8. Dont be ungrateful, be happy they created one! It took them years to make a plus size avi lol.

SarcasticSelkie likes this.
  9. Disappointed. Love me some controversy

10. Very pretty! Good job guys

11. Literal ass.

12. I love how you represented vitiligo! You should keep doing it, the avi is beautiful just like the other ones🥰💖 really like how you starting to include everyone!👏🏻

13. Where were they ungrateful? It sounded like they were excited ATA was representing the condition...

HarleyVon, Macey, egocentric and 2 others like this.
  14. BRUNCH BABE! 😍 now there’s the representation we love to see thank you!!

I do have my fingers crossed for an all-over freckles avi this month as well.

Muschi likes this.
  15. How about you take your hate speech to Facebook with the rest of the boomers?

16. I love the furniture this month, especially the 999. I might need these more than any past items before it.

17. Hm for brunch buddy/ March completed spinner set

Queen_Hel likes this.
  18. I I wasn’t sounding ungrateful at all. I’m saying since they made one, I’m hoping we get more

Sansa, RAVING and Muschi like this.