EVENT Mangastruck!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 23, 2019.

1. GIFT ME HUNT BOXES PLS

2. Honestly kinda mad they made sailor moon black. I love the avatar and respect what they are doing but Im a huge sailor moon fan, it just annoys me..

bb likes this.
  3. The wallpaper is my only complaint, as no anime would be plain one color. Other than that, this Hunt is totally fun! Thank you ATA! :D

4. I cannot see the pictures. I hate this new forum.

5. I was really excited for this hunt until I saw the furni, little disappointed.
    Also I hate that everytime something nice comes out like the avatars you need to spend a ton of money to get it. How do you even get first place on the leaderboard without spending a shit load of money?

Woes and DiablosPrincess like this.
  6. Where do I get the avi with the body pillow and the one with the sugoi shirt? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7. I'm wishing for a kpop hunt T^T

Artsymyg, seruhcha and LovingHoneyBee like this.
  8. Does anyone know where to find and how to get the blue haired boi?

9. I had to go to the Play Store and update the app in order to see the images. It works now for me, hopefully that works for you.:)

10. I love the manga convention so far

11. There's already a white sailor moon avi tho.

[​IMG]

Shinobu, Amila99, Tea272 and 5 others like this.
  12. Can anybody wall me how does one get the golden ๐Ÿ‘‘?

13. Probably going to be side story avi

14. SELLING THIS HUNT 999 WMO ๐Ÿ’ž

15. So kawaii ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

16. There is actually a GoFundMe for KyoAno already by Sentai Filmworks! Instead of donating through ATA, we could donate directly.

GoFundMe link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

KyoAni's lawyer confirmation money donated will be transferred to them: https://twitter.com/DaisukeP/status/1154181288183521280

Every dollar counts! Plus honestly, as a weeb, I don't feel like this hunt is even worth spending on even if they are donating to KyoAni ๐Ÿ™ƒ

MtnDewMe, GodTierOni and Muschi like this.
  17. Fr fr this pay to play stuff is hella dumb

lemoneyes likes this.
  18. Now why are the golden avatars specifically for those who can make it to the top 10. Shouldnโ€™t that be a reward rather than something you can purchase in the store? Or are you trying to stimulate the human mind by putting it into the store and making a person want to open as many boxes as possible to even touch tier 10 in order to get the crowns for said avatars? Either way, itโ€™s cheeky and I like it.
    [​IMG]

MiniMinx and -Noob-With-Boobs- like this.
  19. I canโ€™t see those?