Malice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Ata, why no poster from this hunt? 

2. True  but there are legit so many decent/good hunt ideas presented in forums and sent to them all the time. It would be fun if they had a hunt design competition like how they do with avis and gift ideas.

3. Yesss the main story avis are absolutely gorgeous! They definitely didn’t disappoint ️

4. Maybe you should make all avis tradeable...we didn't ask you to recycle avis that no one wants! Such a waste of time ATA! Just bloody make all avis a tradeable thing so that you don't need to bother recycling and so we can acc pick what avi we wanna trade!!

5. I want the couch 

6. BUYING 100 AXES FOR 1B. 

7. People have been asking for years to repeat old hunts/avis for new players to get a chance to get them and when they finally did people still complain.. yeah it sucks if you were around during that hunt and didn’t get anything new, but look on the brighter side. At least some people have a chance to get these avis they missed out on, and they’re not identical copies which is a nice touch, so you can still differentiate the dupes from the originals. Just be happy for others and stop being selfish for a change ?

8. Couldn’t agree more plus they are only additional Avis if you don’t like them then trade your bats and axes and don’t collect them. We have the main story Avis which are new! And as stated above it gives new players a chance to do a little side task to get something they missed out on!!

9. I feel like the Catapillar 4 mcs item Could’ve been designed a little bit better. It is still adorable though. Just wish it had a little bit more detail like some of the others stat items. Especially cents it’s a higher stat item.

10. I have no real problem with them reusing old avis but the quality of the colour change is kinda shocking.. they literally just put a filter over it, and it looks kinda trashy

11. ? kinda agree.. maybe increasing the contrast on certain things like the blood splatter would've made it better. since it's less noticeable once it's the same color as everything else.

also, can anyone explain to me why these avis aren't VIP but they have higher stats than the VIP "alive" versions? jw.

12. In a way they are the VIPs, like yeah we go them in regular & VIP flesh form, but being ghost in the ethereal realm is one step ahead of any living person if you ask me.

In conclusion: Ghosts > People

13. Are the creaters getting lazier with the items and avas and just hoping for people to buy ecs and profit? Cant even get excited for anything much nowadays

14. I need this!!

16. Off topic question but when are the gift suggestion winners going to be released?? It's been like a month since the contest ended lol

17. Not sure which thread this fits under, but is anyone opening boxes and gifting back what’s inside?

18. That thread was huge. Probably taking em a while to comb through it all and then draw up the decided gifts.

19. Yeah I was just curious especially since I can’t find it anymore but maybe I’m not looking hard enough

20. Here it is!