Malice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 16, 2018.

1. There are barely any bloody roses dropped from premo parties, a box you have to purchase a key to open and no side story is opening either... Is anyone else having issues? ?

2. There is no side story yet. Get more hits into parties to get more bloody roses. And boxes require keys to open.

3. But what are they wondering? Are they wondering about wandering?

• Cat drop max of 500/100
    • Bikini drop max of 250/50
    • PPOTD drops max of 245/49
    • POTD drops max of 126/28
    • White Rabbit Rookie 160/80
    • Apprentice Alice 280/150
    • Moderate Mock Turtle 400/230
    • Cheshire Cat Champion 600/440
    • Mad Hatter Master 880/700
    [/color]

These are the drops for main story and should be accurate drops when they actually give us a side story.

4. Can someone tell me .. why the hits on parties *the hunt one* r failed.. any tips?! - MAD HATTER MASTER-

5. You're stats are too small to hit it

7. I'm selling this hunt's plant wmo

8. the harder/longer the premium parties get, the stronger you have to be to successfully hit them

9. They're the same as the other avis except ghost...

10. They left out the dorm poster for this hunt. rip ?

11. The detail in these story avis is what I've been waiting for. Amazing job!

12. So is there no leaderboard or side story? ;-;

13. Looks awesome, are we gonna have this hunt furniture in fall furniture boxes?

15. I think they were trying to figure out other things. Besides, it’s a 16 day hunt. I wouldn’t necessarily rush it.

16. leaderboard is always delayed in every hunt & side story coming within the next couple days, it’s a pretty long hunt..

17. This made me lol. ?

18. Glad I wasn't the only one to notice :lol:

19. Ata becoming slow cause they running out of ideas