Making Waves

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 21, 2018.

1. The 999ec would be a ton better if there wasnt a tank in front of it. Just saying. Its dangerous to have that there ?

2. is her shoulder broken lol whys it back like that

3. Seeing this furnitures I remember the webtoon I'm reading stawberry seafoam.. They all look soo kawaii.. ฅ'ω'ฅ

4. Um did this event already start or am I missing something? I didn't get any event notification/call

5. the furniture are cute

6. The dorms good and all but the male avi is ehhh idk tbh. I don't like it and I'm sure people will agree ?

7. I love the furniture ️?

8. A me-themed hunt, huzzah.

9. She's swimming.

10. People will literally find anything to hate on. Imo this hunts pretty awesome.

11. What is the things on there feet? The girl has one white one and guy has a blue one. What would they be in the scuba world? Because hes holding fins

12. So tired of these hunts bring the old pimd back

13. Very cute, but bring back rewards for pvp so I can pretend I am fighting a shark in my aquarium dorm.

14. They're flippers. They help you swim by making your body more fish-like

15. Or the girls' one is anyway. Idk about the dude's with his toe things

16. I was curious if it was supposed to be a prosthetic limb for the guy which would be so awesome. I just dont know how you put fins over flippers.

17. ^ Pretty sure it’s a prosthetic limb (on both the girl and the guy). If they were flippers they’d be on both feet no?