Making a New Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by TheStigma, Sep 1, 2019.

1. hello! for some reason, i decided i wanted to make a club. i’ll need people with high stats to help unlock the parties. i’m not asking for anyone to be a perm yet, just need some help getting the club started. i already plan on naming it “Sanctum” and i have the club wall written in my notes already. i plan on making the club near the end of this current hunt and i’m going to start the club with a minimum stat req of 500kcs. i haven’t made a club banner yet, but when i make the club i will probably attach it to this thread. and of course, i’ll be seeking admins too. so if you’re interested in helping or being a perm when it’s made, please let me know!

2. 1. There's a thread for clubs where you can post recruitment and banners. The forum police are on their way to shut this down as we speak.
    2. As an ex-club owner I highly recommend that you not start out with a minimum 500kcs limit right off the ground. Your likelihood of attracting high stat players are slim. Lower your expectations and be prepared to help newbies who, in turn, will help you by growing.
    3. Goddosupīdo! ✨

Maddi_Matsu likes this.