Lucky box drop rates

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hippie-KiLIing_You_4_Fun, Oct 7, 2026 at 4:22 PM.

  1. As someone that has spent a lot on these lucky boxes ATA loves to put out, i would love for them to work on the drop rates for all spenders because ain’t no way we’re spending over 2k ecs to not receive at least avi boxes and rather get the combinable stat items and/or lite boxes. Take into consideration that people are spending for the potential drop of avatar boxes and not everything else in lb. I believe you guys took feedback into consideration for the xc events and blue print drop rates. Just a thought
     
  2. Not everyone. Some people want furni. Some do want the stat items.

    I actually stopped caring about the rest and only really want the pokemon ones now. Anything else is a bonus.

    But i have noticed higher tier stuff seems to be locked behind something that relates to how much money spent. I dont buy them but when other club mates do, if get heaps at once i get more rarer quality things compared to if just got a couple to open