Love

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *CerezaXMorte (01), Aug 31, 2011.

1. Big question sweetie.

I've known a guy for 7 years now. We've been good friends, very close actually and he's been my support through the ups and downs. He's chased me for a year and I've refused his advances, insisting I'm not ready due to my engagement going down the toilet a while back. He was fine with that, but we both knew at some point I would break. There's always chemistry in everything we do, and when you have that you hang on to.

He's a huge part of me and if I didn't have him I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be the person I am today. I hate being away from him for long and he the same. It's a weird feeling. Sometimes it makes you so confused you don't know what to do and your emotions get intertwined together, you feel like screaming. That's the way you should feel, but at the end it's all worth it just to be near them. Sometimes he drives me insane but it's only because I love him so much I get so mad.

Everyone has their own interpretation of love, I think that's mine. :) -

2. So How was lové for u rose

3. Big explanation  -

4. Love is weird 

5. Extremely so hun, so many different types of it. -

6. Is it ok to hate love

7. What da heck u talkin about?

8. Love Qugaz I hate love

9. ...I wouldn't think you'd have cause to, I mean to hate it permanently.

Yeah you can never want to experience it again and you can distance yourself as best as possible like I attempted to do after my first encounter with it sucked but in the end someone will always make you feel it again, so no, you could never hate it forever.

Besides hun, you're young you have so much time for that yet. ;) -

10. I will bring the death of love

11. Idk  but I will

12. U can't it impossible

13. No it's not

14. I think it is u can't break how people feel

15. Everything can be broken, even abstract things if u try hard enough

16. You can't break any love except your own and even that's hard, .-

17. I've already broken mine

18. Rosie is it posibble to kill love