Love on A Budget: Compatibility and Drops?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mysophobic, Feb 4, 2021.

?

Did this thread help?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Kind of

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Hey everyone! So I’ve noticed that this hunt can be super confusing for a lot of us when it comes down to how the drops and compatibility work. I figure I’ll start a post with a basic explanation and if anyone has any questions I’ll answer as soon as possible! If anyone wants me to start any other forums to as were questions let me know but this one is specifically for the Valentine’s 2021 hunt: Love On A Budget.

So for starters let’s explain drops!
    Just like all hunts, your drops are going to cone from parties such as any current POTD which can be found in forums, or ec parties such as Cat Cafe, Dog Star, and Pizza Pop. The difference with this hunt is that you are REQUIRED to have a relationship (rs) in order to complete side story. How this works is a combination between your party drops and your rs. As you both collect individual drops you hit a player with the ign @reellovesurvey and then your side story drops (stack of rom-coms) will be added onto.

How to Maximize Your Drops:
    Ec parties are always going to drop more than POTD. The level of drops to max goes as follows - Pizza Pop (kini) Cat Cafe (Cats) Dog Star (Dogs). Now these are clubs that a player usually pays for in order to join and hit parties, and normally don’t allow the use of Doctor’s Notes (dns).
    On another note, your compatibility rate with your rs will in fact affect how you maximize your drops. You get one compatibility bonus when you rs. So finding that perfect match will have more of a bonus for that one time than someone who is not compatible.

What Compatibility is Best?
    The levels work as follows:
    💩- Worst Level. 1x Bonus
    😬- 1.1x Bonus
    😊- 1.25x Bonus
    ☺️- 1.5x Bonus
    😘- 1.75x Bonus
    😍- 1.9x Bonus
    💘- Best Level. 2x Bonus

When you hit player @reellovesurvey you will receive drops, but not only that you will also receive a notification in the rewards sections stating your compatibility rate. 6 emojis total will show your compatibility between you and your partner, 3 emojis each. So of course having 6 💘 is ideally the best scenario fir that one time bonus.

FAQs:

Why am I not receiving side story drops anymore?
    There’s a few reasons as to why you could be frozen with your drops. A.) You or your partner have not grown your drops individually. B.) If both your drops have increased individually maybe you need to try a new rs (Sorry 🥺)

Can I complete the side story without an rs?
    No, absolutely not. You must find an rs for the side story, however on a positive note all asks are entirely free during this hunt meaning they cost 0ec. After the hunt they will more than likely return to the original price.

When our drops combine for the side story, do we lose party drops?
    No, when you hit @reellovestory you keep the same amount of party drops, cliche rom-coms, and only gain your side story drops, stack of rom-coms.

Why are there two leaderboards?
    During this hunt there are two leaderboards that represent different drops. One is for relationship only drops, the stack of rom-coms. The other leaderboard is strictly for party drops, cliche rom-coms.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY LOVES🥰

Piggys24, Atlas, LeeJarrett and 2 others like this.
  2. Very informative! Thank you for making this a separate thread as hopefully it'll help people locate this information a little faster. :)

Some BB coding might help it pop a little more, like underlining important parts and bolding the questions in the FAQ part. A mod can edit the post for you if you think that'll be useful! Certainly not required though.

Mysophobic and LeeJarrett like this.
  3. Tbh that’d be really helpful :’) not just for me but for people viewing the post especially and then it’ll look nicer too

Muschi likes this.
  4. Bump! The only difference is that this year you'll be hitting @TheDollarTree instead.