Looking For OCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Puppuccino, Jun 2, 2016.

1. As the title states, I am currently looking for some characters to be in random short stories. I've been in an writers block for some time and I'm hoping that pushing out some shot stories will jump start my creativity to continue on my book.

I have several types of characters and all stores will be original. I will not be doing stories based off animes, movies, etc.

My stories might have some smut, nothing heavy since PIMD doesn't allow that but you'll get the gyst. If you don't want your character to be included in smut please say so.

I might possibly post these on Wattpad or Deviantart, so if you have either of these tell me in order to credit you.

My characters:

Avalon Henderson - The Demon
    She's pretty much a stereotypical demon. Big boobs, great figure. Literally eat your heart out. Great fighter and lover. Blunt. Sadist. Manipulator. Age: 23 Sexuality: Pansexual Polyamorous

Ash - The Werewolf
    Keeps to herself and is very observant. She has 3 kids, so her body figure is still beautiful though not as taught as it use to be. A mumbler. Loves to eat, sleep, and be with her kids. Very protective of others. A caring being. Full of loyalty, but will get vengeance if her trust is broken. Age: 23 Sexuality: Bisexual

Orieanna - The Angel
    So disgustingly sweet. She is kawaii. Fashion sense is up to the knees. Very oblivious. Always dependable and helpful. Loves meeting new people and going places. She has the body of a preteen, flat but enough to squeeze. Age: 20
    Sexuality: Straight

Nilsa - The Elven Mage
    A deadly mercenary, partnered by a Pegasus she concocted out of magic when she was a child. Very emotionless, is straightforward and does not pick up on social cues. Very skilled in magic, weapons, and hand to hand combat. Age: Unknown Sexuality: asexual (will only mate to create life that will contribute to society and only with someone that matches her potential)

Male Unnamed Pastel Punk - The Unicorn
    He is still a work in progress, so yeah. Not much to say about him.

PLEASE LIST YOUR CHARACTERS AND A SMALL DESCRIPTION AS I HAVE. IF YOU THINK ONE OF YOUR OCS WOULD BE GREAT THEN PLEASE SAY SO.

Thanks for reading. Hope I get some good posts.

P.S. I might post more characters in the future.

2. K

Lord Scudmious Pie of the 12 Realms of Gey

3. Sorry looking for serious characters.

4. I'm the only character tho :cry:

5. Kept it a bit blurred so you can make tweaks and make them fit more with the universe, but if you'd like more help I absolutely love character creation! Haha.

A fae of some kind? Very obsessed with nature, but also mischievous and likes to play pranks on people.

A siren, probably friends with your demon. Beautiful singing voice and mega libido, with mind control/hypnosis abilities.

A human, who's totally naiive and innocent to the area, and too trusting/foriving for their own good.

A hunter, particularly a demon/vampire/werewolf one. Very aggressive and revengeful, tries to kill the evil characters without trying to get to know them or anything. Would only collaborate with them if forced too, or to trap them later.

Royalty, either of a supernatural kind, or a human with knowledge of them. Could be very strict and studious, or more forgiving and kind.

6. I like the idea of the demon siren duo. But I was hoping for all ready developed characters.
    I would love to see this character a little more developed.

7. Noah - Male Elven Monk/Bender

8. Flare the Gay Fae Witch

Flare is a bit of submissive and silent type. He tends to keep quiet and can be a little paranoid at times. As stated he is a gay male who also is a Fae and Witch. But judge him cuz hes little, cuz hell still kick your ass!

9. Neko;
    Description:Black fur that encrypted with golden leaved patterns on the top of her head.Her tail is tipped with actual gold that she used for various things.Hates to use her Neko form but will use it in the last minute to protect loved ones.

Overall:-
    A calm character that can change into your worst nightmare by the flick of a switch.Is very sociable so she likes to use it to her advantage by getting closer to the male enemy than eventually tricking him into a death trap.

10. Name: Nier
    Race: Gem (takes the form of a Light Elf)
    Title: Gem of Light

Personality: Nier is extremely happy, he finds joy in almost anything. Either he finds the good in it or there's nothing else to it. He always wants to help, be it with the tough issues, or picking weeds. He's always there for whomever whenever the situation calls for it. His natural calm and soothing voice sometimes bubbles over with excitement when he reads about a 'new organism discovery', being as he is an easily excitable fellow. He is also very protective. Agni is remarkably self-confident, being that he's beautiful (or, if not, at least has deemed himself as such). He is fiercely loyal, because the way I see it, passion doesn't only mean in love or lust. He's passionate about making friends with people he's attracted to, as well as passionate about keeping company with people he thinks are worthy of his devotion. At times, he is capable of being incredibly sentimental. It only makes sense, because if he's cruel, his heart is frigid - but it ought to be able to thaw out of that ice and melt, too. He's capricious, meaning he's witty, sudden and unpredictable. A personality like an unexpected thunderstorm. You can't go wrong with whimsical and quirky.

+ Like all people on the surface, there is a monster temper under the calm facade of Nier It takes a lot of get Nier to his breaking point; (as well as change him from being Pure, to being corrupted), but when it happens he seems to become another person altogether. Though he has never had a problem keeping his temper under wraps, the potential fate of the world could be just enough to send him over.

Weapon/Ability: Nier is very skilled in hand to hand combat, but he finds wielding a staff that doubles as an umbrella far more graceful. Being an Elf he also has some magical abilities, his strongest being light magic, such as healing and lighting. He can also create barriers with his umbrella when embed with magic from himself or his keeper. He can also jump great heights, and is quite strong, even though he looks so delicate.
    Heart: Pure
    Other: Though Nier has never physically been to the ocean, he loves everything about bodies of water.

11. Noah - Elven Monk/Bender. Left months ago in order to seek enlightenment after a traumatizing event. Will put his life at stake to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Character traits: Serious, kind, and intelligent. He also remains calm in the face of disaster, and often becomes lost in his thoughts.

13. Fixed it for you :) .

14. Just tagging this to give you some of my ocs later, and so I can read your stories.