Looking for... Great New Gift Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. We're ready to toss in some more permanent gifts into the Gift Store and we would love your, the PIMD community, hand in creating the next ones! Now's your chance to share with us what kind of gifts you would like to send others (and be sent some yourself ;))

Do I Win Anything if My Idea is Chosen?

Yes! Any player who has their gift idea picked will be given 1 PIMD Crate and getting their brainchild, their idea, their gift be an indefinite part of Party in my Dorm!!! This could be your PIMD LEGACY.

How Do I Share My Idea(s)?

In the comments section below, let us know what you would like to see as a gift in PIMD.

Let us know:
    - What it looks like.
    - What message you are trying to send with this gift. How do you want the receiver to feel?

Also pls don't suggest things that already exist because then you lose.

We will be going through all of your submissions and selecting the bestest of ideas! There is no limit to how many we choose. Maybe one. Maybe one hundred. We will then be closing the submission on Monday, September 17th at noon Pacific Time.

Things to Note:
    - The winning ideas will serve as an inspiration for these new gifts and may or may not look exactly like how you imagine/describe it to be.
    - These gifts will be in the game indefinitely... you can mostly count on them being there forever. Mostly.

Looking forward to seeing all the great ideas out there!

Me, on a daily (DAY-ly?!?!) basis. I am Charlie Day.

Muschi likes this.
  2. A peach. For the assy haters

3. A mini troll for the trolling haters, like me.

4. We Demand Condoms Back Protection Is Needed For These Rp Nubs, Oh And Also Cause It's Funny

5. CHEESE!

6. A salt shaker: for the salty people you come across

7. Tangled Earbuds
    (image is standard tangled earbuds)
    "Messier than your life... maybe."

Text From Mom
    (image is a cell phone w/ lit up screen,
    and possibly a 3Dish exclamation mark
    popping out as an 'alert')

"She's wants to know how you're doing.
    Also, she misses you."

8. A [box of?] doughnut, with the message “I donut care”, “donut bother me” or anything of the like.

9. A “Pumpkin In My Drink (P.I.M.D, get it?!) Latte” since it’s that time of year?

Saying “because we are all a little basic”

10. Design of festival tickets

11. Cowboy boots black with silver metal tip represent: letting you know your going to get your butt kick in sfw. Or a white towel with red letters on it CF to represent cf or a cat n dog hugging represents let's all just get along. Lol! These may suck but I want to be apart of this.

12. Gift: A bowl of Mac and Cheese

????

13. FULL SUPPORT! ???‍♀️

14. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte for them h0es who need them for Fall Season.

15. A black broke heart to represent that that person breaks alot.

16. Nuts, as in like “You’re nuts!” Or “You’re going nuts!”.

17. A cake in the shape of a clock. "Have you ever tried eating a clock? It's time consuming"
    that's just my favourite joke, don't judge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.