Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I'm 13mcs
    Gotta be at least 10mcs
    Max hunts gifts and do ec RS gifts, I wanna be spoiled k ??
    I can ask out ?
    No sfw or not a ton at least.

2. Idc if female or male
    I'm after someone at least 15mcs+ (intel build preferred but strength build not a deal breaker)

I CAN ASK

But I'm sick of people being unloyal and dodgy asf so if you don't plan to stick around then don't bother wasting my time or my ecs ?

I'm a gifter and a talker, so I'd like an rs I can share a joke/laugh with and one that is willing to max me back when it comes to gifting.

Someone who enjoys hits is preferable cause it makes the game fun and nothing on here should be so serious.

Eh I hate that this feels like a bloody tinder ad

So I guess that's basically it.

3. Looking for a STAT rs!
     I’m 1.65 mcs

 Looking for someone with stats larger or the same, no one lower

I don’t have an ask❗️❗️

 Idc about gender or age or whether or not you’re chatty. Anything is fine :)

4. Looking for a perm RS with relatively close to my stats (4.41 mcs and always upgrading) or higher that can ask!

I don't need an RS that talks to me if they don't want to, be kind, active and open-minded because close-minded assh*les suck. I'm open to a RS of any gender but just know its ingame only- I don't rp (anymore) but don't care if you do and I don't want a RS that is inappropriate with me.

⚠️ I DON'T HAVE AN ASK! ⚠️

5. ime people who don’t have an ask out are too quick to end the rs over some petty bs ?I need a few rs but like short term ec wasters are such a nuisance. Y’all who are looking for rs but can’t ask, don’t be that person. K

6. Still looking for stat rs. 35mcs here. Max max gift and dont mind hits. I dont hv ask out.

7. Looking for an active rs for stats (8mcs+) that can
    Max gifts
    Wall me ?

8. I just found out there’s free ask out on Valentine’s Day, so either you ask or wait 7 months if you want me to ask you. ?

9. 7.67 mcs here looking for similar or higher stat you have to askout no sfw rp alowed wall me or pm me 

10. Hey hey!
    I’m looking for an active rs. ( I am still in an rs, but will only break it off if I have a definite answer )
    Preferably someone who can spoil me, aka max out gifts.
    Would prefer if you could ask out. But I can ask out, if you really can’t.
    Looking for 2mcs or higher. I upgrade fast.
    Must like talking because I get bored otherwise.

11. Ask me out I'm pretty new, but I've been growing alot!

12. Looking for an active rs for stats (8mcs+) that can
    Max gifts
    Add or wall me ?

13. looking for a stat rs
    i’m almost 8mcs
    must be 6mcs
    wall/add me if you can ask ?

14. Still looking af

15. rs? i can ask 
    can also max
    wm

16. Still looking ?
    I may ask but your stats must be higher than mine and we gotta discuss it

17. Really just want someone around 25 mcs.  like to max gifts so you should too.
    also like coloured names.
    Uhh prefer guys but idc if you’re funny enough you can be whatever.
    I CAN ask.
    Don’t waste my time if you plan on being flakey.

19. WHAT: I NEED A NEW DECENT SWEET SPOILED RS

I’m currently 10.5mcs but upgrading every 3 weeks or 1 month.
    I need an rs that has the same Stats as me Or (maybe higher) that will be sweet and all idk whatever just don’t leave me hanging in this game lol  We can Max each other’s gift

BUT, I don’t have any ask out. Let me know if you’re interested. Wall or pm me bc this girl needs so love ☹️?

20. yikes