Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. This app is 17+.

Please report this user.

2. im 4mcs looking for an rs thats at least 1mcs,gotta be able to handle a sense of humor i'll be your splenda papi?

3. Upgraded now 6mcs

4. RS needed 33mcs or higher. No rp. Prefer someone who is mature and drama free. No sfw involvement

5. Send me an rs request and I will accept it if you’re bigger than my current rs ?

6. :lol:

7. Everyone is. Though they just aren't interested in some nub ?

8. Looking for rs im 18 if you want to know more about me add me

9. Experienced alt, 7kcs, just looking for a stat boost and some help w/ upgrading. I can ask.

I'm also kinda funny, I guess? And I’m pretty good at snap-streaks.

10. Still looking 

11. Looking for friendly RS. My Current RS quit the game lol . Looking for same stats or higher the better ?

12. Looking for a stat rs my stats or higher, you must ask. Wall/add me if you're interested

13. Considering a new RS 

Around my stats or higher (currently 8mcs)
    Preferable male
    Active and talkative is a bonus
    21 ideally
    Can discuss who asks ️

I’m 27 - Aussie and way too active

Add/Message me if interested 

15. I want a rs, you ask, be talkative, I don’t care about stats that much

16. Ask me out ️

17. Looking for RS to help in game. I am at 6 MCs and upgrading. I don't have a askout. So please ask me out.
    Should be female
    20+

18. Hi, I'm Cynic, I need an RS that is Fairly strong and can take hits, I'm only 9mcs atm, but I'm strong, I'd prefer to have an RS that likes to farm, bc if rsd to me,you will take hits and you'll get kicked from clubs

19. Looking for friendly stat rs who can exchange gifts atleast and kind,  7mcs and up maybe but I don't have an ask out ?