Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Found💜

2. Found❤️

3. | ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀs

| ʜᴇ ɪs 8ᴍᴄs ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ

| 25+ ᴄʜᴀᴛᴛʏ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

| ʜᴇ's ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ 💗☺️

4. ϟ𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐒ϟ
    ✰ 𝟽𝟶ᴍᴄs ᴏʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ

✰ sғᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ

✰ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀx ɢɪғᴛs/ᴇᴄ ɴᴄ/ᴇᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs

✰ɪs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 🥺

𝙄𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 (𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙨, 𝙗𝙗𝙗𝙨, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙨)

《ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀsᴋ! sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴍᴋ》

5. 60+ mcs, Gmt🇫🇮 LF: mature, talkative, active rs

New attempt to find chatty, active rs who is willing to max huntgifts.

I prefer knowing, being friends w my rs coz gifting, especially spoiling is more fun w real connection😊 And I’m sometimes busy IRL and I like to chat when online.
    All kinds of chatty goofiness, natural flirting welcomed.

Rp? No! I won’t be anyones mommy 🌚 I already have 2 teenagers to take care of irl So 🚫no kiddos pls.
    (Buuut If real connection who knows what might happen. I’ve learned never to say never⛓😏 I’m always looking for my forever +1 ❤️‍🩹)

Sfw? I’m still a noob, and Idk about sfw… that makes me not sfw friendly I g 🤔

My free token is looong gone so I prefer u ask. Tho it’s just ecs if I really want to rs someone, right? 😌
    I want to find perm rs before bf. But also new likeminded game/chat buddies (Especially us ”older” players) always welcomed💚

Gift/wm 🤗

6. Still looking 😞

7. 💚💚 rs found 💚💚

8. Looking for stat RS 14 MCs + with ask out

9. ⚛️ Looking for RS⚛️ 9️⃣2️⃣➕ MCS ♨️With Askout ♨️
    Female
    Only For State
    Talkative 😌
    Max Gifts ❤️
    No SFW Please

Kc_Hedgey likes this.
  10. Looking for active and talketive RS 💖💖

Me -: 5 MCS+ stats
    Chatty and talketive too
    Caring and loving one
    Love to do colour dates and max gifts
    Open minded guy.....
    Maybe i will make u my irl girlfriend if our conversation goes great....
    Iam 26 in age

You-: minimum 3 MCS+
    Chatty and talketive too
    Caring and loving too honest to me
    Love to do colour dates
    No RP ❌
    Must be social too
    Interested in game and in irl relationship too
    25+ in age
    Around any timezone
    Should prefer ( Philippines) US, UK , Australia also got
    Must have askout....

Im waiting for u.......🤗🤗🤗 Come soon 🙂🙂

angela6441 likes this.
  11. Maybe you shouldn't be a scammer and use people then people might actually wanna rs you

angela6441 likes this.
  12. You're just a scorned ex who causes trouble and your opinion doesnt matter to me. But thanks for responding still shows i'm still on your mind. Thanks BBG have that coffee now.

13. Looking for a perm rs
    90mcs+ (I'm 95mcs)
    Max gifts
    Around EST
    Nothing more than friends
    21+
    No drama
    I'm female, 26
    Wall or gift me :)

Kc_Hedgey likes this.
  14. Isn't it funny how 4 people have all said you're a scammer. Scorned ex lmfao let's face it your a nobody a liar a scammer and someone who fakes relationships to get what you want. Tell me what happened to sweetest_rebel she saw right through your bs too. Enjoy that fake boyfriend of yours I'm gonna go and continue my rs with jess like I always have. Don't choke on that coffee and me a scammer for the things we TRADED like for like...... you scammed me out of 5 bentos and you know you did. Just like you asked the rest for bentos. So hush up now and go live your fake ass gay lies lmfao

15. Tell me whats a relationship?
    Whats the meaning of it?

16. No need to give me rhe link of a thead to ask questions, ok
    Where i can* ask questions.

I know there is a thread to ask questions but its only for PIMMD Related questions .

17. No need to guide me coz u didn't guied me to guied neqcommers . This fking game is full of alts nobofy helps a new player to know whats this game and yoe to play. No need to guvr lectire. Bann me just banne and my alll acc accuntsn, neq players getying mnipulated scammef by proplayets and whrn someone tringing to help them ther r called noob in game.

18. Cimmeon bann me vann my acc for spamming theeads bann me vann

19. When ata ata clearly declaire the6 can't fo anything against scammets and scammets don't mattet howmuch and howmany validsvalid and actual screenshot you sent to AATa to make then realized you gaot real scam better you go and play pimd or think itsjust a experience that you don't get scammed later.

#rhaktou ata firnot taking action

20. firstly you don’t deserve an rs if you just scam everyone who rs you it’s just sad if you use people like that also my rs never causes trouble at all so don’t even start anything and she is the best rs I’ve ever had I’m lucky to have her and she’s the perfect rs for me