Leveling up clubs!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XXX, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Indeed! But when you wanna make new idea it must be satisfactory for both PIMD community and ATA.
    For us important thing is cash,misc,extra credit etc.
    For ATA money!
    And this will increase revenue of ATA.
    As I said before have to think for both.

2. Indeed! But when you wanna make new idea it must be satisfactory for both PIMD community and ATA.
    For us important thing is cash,misc,extra credit etc.
    For ATA money!
    And this will increase revenue of ATA.
    As I said before have to think for both.
    It's for sure that cash which we will get from partying in highest level club will be more than the amount we get by securing #1 in club leaderboards.
    So this idea isn't exact copy of leaderboard because after hunt that's over. New hunt starts.. here after reaching max you will get more good stuff forever.

3. Interesting trailer. I would like to know more about it. So support. I would like more daily goals for my club collectively.. it definitely adds a new aspect to game play

4. Thank you! I really appreciate your support! I hope ATA will feel same way and all of you can enjoy it.

5. This sounds like a fun idea id love to see something like this implemented with more of the details ironed out

6. No support

7. Edit: And no support. A “leveled” club is basically the same thing as having high mcs players in there

8. ^ you can't "edit:" my post :mad:

10. I get the idea it seems cool the higher the club level the more money you make per party or something? Its a little confusing but not completely trash ??‍♀️ more info cause it seems a little pointless but who am i to say anything

11. basically yeah

12. Lmao! That's how it works!
    It's depends upon club.. leveling up of club is cash donation or ecs donation.. And each level you will get profit and then you can enjoy it.
    As I said earlier.. I can't be selfish where I will look for profit for us only.
    ATA loves money so yes they will get it.
    No support!Ty
    I need that kind of support too.

13. U got it

14. I will share more info about it..
    This is trailer if you like it.. Everything in detail will come soon.

15. Hell no boy you drunk