Leveling up clubs!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XXX, Apr 14, 2019.

1. To ATA
    Why don't you level up clubs!

"Leveling up clubs"
    Here is thing, you guys can give level to clubs it may be 0 to 10 levels or whatever.
    What is new in level up clubs?
    ATA:
    Profitable!
    Leveling up of club is totally on Extra Credits or Cash so that spending Ecs by pimd people's will give you more money.#Fact
    PIMD Community:
    Somehow profitable!
    Leveling up clubs add some ways to give more cash to whole club members. Also add misc to each level which will get to 10 best donators and other members give some rewards too.

Why will it work?
    Because ATA will get money and
    PIMD Community will get cash to upgrade and little misc to each level up also increasing in cash from parties.

What do you think about it?
    No support? Thanks
    Support? Thanks!

2. i get the general idea, but i feel like there's not enough details or information.

3. Yes I didn't give in detail.
    This is just a trailer if everyone will like it. I will share in detail ^_^

4. Add events in the club like: reach the goal of 10K hunt items on 1 day n get rewards. The VP n Pres can do that kind of role n depends on their donations to the rewards. Idk just giving ideas

5. Thanks for idea. I will surely add your idea in it!

6. I think I need more details, I mean other than cash or misc I don’t see the real benefit of this

7. What is the real benefit do you get from hitting parties?
    What is your expectations?

8. Completion, getting the amount of drops I need to complete a story quest.
    Other than that I don’t expect much

9. Actually from hitting parties you get cash and completing stories DNS, and misc.
    You will get same thing but because of my idea there will be increase in cash by each level up.
    There will be more items you may get by completing each level.
    About that increase in cash i have to discuss with ATA too because there must be satisfactory increase for us as well as ATA. I would like to balance it.
    So I didn't mention all details.
    That's just a trailer.
    Soon i will post whole thing and how it works!
    Other reason is i would like to know anyone share their ideas so I can update or depends:)

10. this sounds exactly like the club leaderboards they have every once in a while, but just slapping a number label on it

11. It may sound like that but there is difference as in major points are
    1. Each leave more cash
    2. Each level misc/Avis/dns etc
    In daily gameplay it's kinda required stuff.

12. I can already imagine the number of people saying "ATA just wants mOnEy" when they make levelling up of clubs with ECs.

I'd reckon this'll also create a new sort of cc club, where you pay to join a lvl 10 club to get more drops.

Not a bad idea. Would love to see it more fleshed out.

13. Absolutely correct. Same way I have thought of it and posted this idea. ATA wants money and we are here to give it. And yes it will change CC too because each level cash will increase and that way cc clubs can earn bit more from cc

14. Other than that, I can also buy a lvl 10 club that maybe, has a max drop of 250. I can charge small to mid-range people, say a chibi a day for staying in the club. This is a less risky method of running a new kind of "cat club", because I don't need to keep finding recruits and sellers to break even.

15. Oh yes! There are many advantages of this idea! Thanks for feedback and broad imagination of this change. I really appreciate it.?

16. I’m getting excited tingles from reading all this

17. This idea can be used positively and negatively by players like some people might abuse it and use club they didn't work hard for, for their advantage, however, I do see how fun and encouraging this might be. By having a feature where clubs can be leveled members of the club will be more encouraged to work together and have cooperation. It'll also help clubs who barely has active cc since members have to communicate more about how the club can be improved and how each member can contribute not only for benefit of oneself but also for the entire club they consider as home. It'll be more fulfilling for members if they see that they're club is growing (although this can be seen in leaderboard too there aren't much benefit aside from popularity) like if people get to stay in a lvl 1 club and help it to grow to lvl 10 or a high leveled club. In short, I support 

18. you get most of those with the club leaderboards

19. I hope this will work out and you can enjoy.

20. I appreciate your view on this and your support too! Thank you!