LET'S DONATE OR BE A VOLUNTEER! [Filipino or non-Filipino]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xymrix, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hey guys! This is not related on PIMD but I want you to be a good Samaritan.

Last January 12, 2020, Taal Volcano, one of the Philippines' most active volcanoes, has erupted and causing ashfalls spawning from Cavite, Batangas, Laguna and even the Metro Manila.

To be honest, I lived in Laguna. I experienced the ashfalls here. This is my first time that I experienced this thing. I've been inactive for two days here.

Anyway, to my fellowmen who are not totally affected by this kind of natural disaster, please help our 'kababayan'!

If you want to be a volunteer, please answer this Google form. (This link was given by my classmate before)
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...YJQaF4inn-hXucIXu0OZ5GfCuiX7P7Sw/formResponse

If you want to donate something, here's photo from my previous university. They still accepting donations tho..[​IMG]
    For other details, contact MCL-CSCE
    (049) 832-4040
    csce@mcl.edu.ph

☺ This is the only way to help my kababayan. (LOL. Just donating my old clothes here since I can't wear them 'coz I hate pink and girly designs)

2. Yeah it sucks. Lots of shit going on in the world right now.

3. 😔😔😔 Sadly but true

4. A lot of shit happening including #WorldWarIII...

5. And worldwarz. Some diseases coming out of China rn, both killing the peoples and killing the pigs