Let's address the surplus of cat clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DylanSmiles, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Tastea is lame and shut down twice due to farming LOL

2. No cc club besides the ones GG hit have really been in sfw pls

3. Sorry the manger is out on leave . Can we take a message for you on this complaint about to many cc on pimd ???

4. This the cc club that was kicking gg farms when they said they were “sfw”

5. your account is only a year old it's a lot you haven't seen...like your cc isn't the first cc to be farmed for months on in...barcodes have farmed cc to closings ?

6. This isn't a Ted talk first off and second My manger away today can I take a message ??

7. You were once a noob opening a cc so chill out . It's only a game . I'm in my first cc now and let's say everyone benfits from cc .. but admin benfit more y'all getting bent
    So and mcs for us so chill .
    That the end of my Ted talk ✔️✔️

8. A lot of these cat clubs are all the same, the one I’m in rn has a break time which is why I joined, something new and different, y’all gotta switch it up or your club is just like the next one

9. Dont you think the older cat clubs thought the same thing when you made your cc? There were too many ccs before you was around lol and none of the old clubs thought it necessary to make a forum post the just keep recruiting and waiting for lame clubs to fail like they have for years.

10. Gg is hella deluded but okay 

11. Ima start a cat club where everyone would get a free party added to their stay everytime they roast someone in the club

12. Flash Sessions are highly profitable.
    And no. You don't open cc club just because
    you wanna get a profit. If this is the main reason why you open one then trust me. You won't make it

13. Goodluck with your issues, ma’am

14. Farm them yourself :mad:

15. 

16. Phew OMG 

Cat clubs will come and go

I remember the days when cat clubs had 100 members all hitting pattern party’s and droppers used to get to use at least 2 DNS

Now your lucky to get 1 DN on your drop ( there’s a idea for a new cat club ) or existing ones !!

Clubs need to be more inventive to get players to join and stay

Come up with some new ideas

17. The fact that forums is boring so people come here to relieve their urge of pettiness/rudeness/smart comments  sorry op ? this thread made you a target

18. Oh and has for the OP I’ve been in your club and to be honest 100% it’s one of the worst I’ve been in
    Tried to scrimp on payments for invites I dropped  so it’s no wonder your in sfw

19. Yeah being there was rough.