Legends of the Spring

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Prom? In college?

2. If you read what a lot of people have already said you will see that side stories will be added meaning St. Patricks will happen and others as well. Glad to see the timer boxes again. The extra drops do help, :)

3. Still not happy about the March timer boxes though....

4. PLEASE TAKE THE SHARDS OUT OF EC BOXES? THEY DROP MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN EVERY BOX. Makes me not want to spend money opening the damn things.

5. Thanks for the tatted guy avi...but can we see more tatted female avis plssss ?‍♀️

6. I totally agree!!! I have no need for these hearts unless they're gonna be for something later and we don't know

7. The avis 

8. I'm sure they will. It's just the beginning right now.

9. Where’s the leaderboard ?? I need it!!

10. The avis are bomb. The furni is with a super nice color palette. My soul screams yes 

11. All I’m getting are those red hearts out of boxes!  didn’t get a single piece of furniture last hunt! Mirrors or those red hearts

12. male avas r extremely 3rd class stupid idiotic ava

13. My favorite part about new hunts is guessing which are the LB avatars. ?

14. Got this super hot VIP DJ Glimmer ava from lite box?

15. How do I get the shirtless guy and girl Avi?

16. Lb avatars are the best looking ones always (probably swimsuit ones) they always look like the art looks slightly more detailed

17. Ata is just a bunch of lazy peoples that they made this event for 3 weeks 

18. Looking for March furniture

19. Thats what she said

20. For sure. The fugly ones are for everyone else. ?