Legend of Zelda Hunt Idea(s)

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by YourInactiveTeddyBear, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had this idea for months, but recently I've been thinking more about a hunt around my favorite game franchise: The Legend of Zelda. :)
    Originally, I was thinking about drawing everything out, but I'm only one person, drawing on my small phone with only my finger.. So that would've taken some time to do. ||._.)
    But, anyways, I was thinking of it being called the "Legend of PIMD," or, "The Hero of Party." It would be combining Power, Wisdom, and Courage shards of the Triforce, but I was thinking of incorporating PvP/Wars, and maybe even jobs.
    •PvP and/or Wars would drop the Power Shards
    •Jobs would drop Wisdom Shards
    •Parties would drop Courage Shards

Some avatars I was thinking of using were Midna, Gannondorf, Zelda, Puppet Zelda(VIP), Link, and Fierce Diety Link(VIP).

Some gifts/stat items could be Poe Jars, Bombs/Bomb Bags, Arrows, Rupees, Pots, Navi, Epona, etc.

I'm not looking for "Support/No support," but I'm totally okay with it. I more or so want it to be a brainstorming thread, and maybe with the feedback I could possibly make a thread with it, with the ideas fleshed out and whatnot.
    Thanks for reading. :D
    sorry for the lack of BB codes, was too lazy to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.