LBH Discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by pimd, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Thank you for reading @Dexter!!

2. Yes Dexter it sound go off a percentage of hits not damage done to a party. This will also help smaller players to get drops also on a steady rate and they can seccsefuly complete a hunt aswell.

3. You guys aren't coming up with any new ideas so I don't know why you're acting like you came up with this brilliant solution.

I was actually here at the very beginning of the conversation so you all are just recycling what other people (myself included) have already said about needing a min number of hits or basing rewards on a percentage of hits or on damage, to which PIMD had already responded about the difficulty of implementing such and needing to speak with the devs about it.

Your conversation keeps returning to LBH as a basis of your unfair drops argument though which is the problem since you continue simultaneously saying they aren't the problem while also speaking on them not helping clubs after hunts, which is besides the point.

LBH/mercs aren't indebted to help out everyone at all times, but they (myself included) do help out when we can, when we're available. Your argument against such is not only invalid but unsupported (and having some make believe data supporting such is BS) but apparently, as I have seen, and another player pointed out, no one's opinion but yours counts or matters along with those who agree and fall in line with you.

@Pimd should have locked this thread long ago, it's veered off, repeated itself 100x over, and been host to a lot of vitriol and misrepresentation. Anything helpful that could have been said would have already been stated at page 20, at most. And if PIMD were going to change anything they would have stated such.

This was an irresponsible thread to create and let loose that should have been more closely monitored as it's done nothing but great negative vibes in the community and draw even further the stark differences between LBH and their many supporters VS the few anti-LBHers and their ilk.

4. Why are you even commenting on it at this point then?  I wasn't here at the beginning of the conversation however I did read a few of the first pages and I know a lot of people have been saying what we are bringing up. We aren't "stealing" other people's ideas but merely agreeing with them. You obviously still haven't read any of the comments that were made recently lol pimd actually IS making changes to the way the next hunt is going to be. So....why don't you just drop it and continue helping out those clubs you oh so love helping lol

5. Scrap parties in general then you wudnt have this problem

6. What about members that cant be on a lot so they do lbh to catch up on a hunt. Its all about strategy. So its not fair to take that away from the people that need to do lbh to keep up.

7. I don't think this is a problem. No support.

8. so when op will request lock :mrgreen:

9. Agreed Sayisha.

I was keeping it open in case someone did happen to come up with further ideas over the course of the event, and to have a place for people to voice their concerns in one spot.
    But I feel your assessment is correct, the majority of constructive dialogue on this issue has already been stated.

I have mentioned your suggestions to the devs and we're thinking about how we'd like to handle this moving forward.

We don't feel it would be fair to penalize people for jumping into a club and helping out, but we also understand the concerns of those trying to be competitive in hunts while still being loyal to their clubs.

Changing up reward structures in future hunts is one way we can experiment, another could be reward systems that reward both club loyalty and 'mercing', neither play style is wrong, but one currently was more advantageous than the other if aiming for the leaderboards.

Wrapping up this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.