LBH Discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by pimd, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree with cas ️

2. Gamer girl you said take away the drops but let them have their money... Also you stated that its true you need lbhers... You will see less lb hers if you take away drops all together because the money aint that great... So pretty much would screw your club haha

3. And technically if you really do know allot about lbhing, if you'd actually give it a try... 75% of the clubs crying for lbh have like 1.5 bars left in a party so technically its not pure last bar people are hitting...

4. Not pure last bar people are hitting... What do you mean by that, @baja?

5. Last bar hitters / Last bar helpers

why do clubs ask for lbh in the first place?

1. Not enough members to finish the party.
    2. With enough members but most are inactives.
    3. for fast completion
    4. to save the party because of the 1st and 2nd reason.

Now..

If ata would disable the drops in last bar, what do u think would happen?

Lbh or mercs will just stay in one club they like,join the party from start to finish coz they know they wont get any drops anyway if they will help out.
    that means some parties will fail.

what am trying to point here is
    this is how we play the game

So for me the drops are fair for lbh. Yiu let them in your club, helps you finish the party.
    everyone gets their rewards. Everyone is happy.
    Besides its not 100 percent that we get drops everytime we hit lastbars. We sometimes get nothing too but cash.

6. ...and if everyone starts to do Lbh because they get more drops that way, there wouldn't be any last bars in the first place because it would be impossible to get enough people to hit enough to get that party to the last bar. So IMO having people stay throughout the entire party isn't that bad.

If they just made the drops proportionate to effort people could still merc and do Lbh if they wish to do so, but it would be more fair to the people who helped get the party to that last bar.

Besides hunts were designed to get drops by completing a party as a club, with team effort, not by hitting the last bar a few times. Otherwise one single person would be able to complete a party and get drops on their own.

7. ^True that.

And last bar hitters can be consider as a team though. Coz one merc cannot finish the bar alone :lol: so in the end, its everyone's effort.

8. LBH is totally personal choice…if clubs dont want lbh…just dont post in campus nd lock ur doors…like dey do during cat cafe…the rest who want to do may continue…its a player's cboice how he/she wants to do hunt…wid one club or hopping around:)

9. Btw..
    TO THE CLUB OWNERS AND ADMINS

im sorry if i couldnt even thank you for accepting my requests, and if i couldnt even say goodbye everytime i leave the club.

Im perm silenced :lol:

so..

THANKYOU!! XOXO

10. I didn't think people were still commenting on this thread  pimd already said that they would bring changes concerning this issue to the next hunt..So yes, they have read the thread. They even commented a little while back I believe..lol. Nothing more we can do but bring up stuff we already talked about in earlier comments. Let's just wait and see what changes they will bring to the next hunt  I'm sure whatever they are, they will be beneficial to the entire PIMD community 

11. well can u tell me what page :ugeek:

12. if lbh stops it will just make people join at 1.5 bars, nothing gets solved
    Lbh helps many people not just the last bar hitter

13. ^ ѕσмєσηє ωιℓℓ ċнєċк ƒσʀ уσυ σʀ... уσυ ċнєċк ιт ƒσʀ уσυʀѕєℓƒ

14. Page 92. They said they would make changes to the next hunt in the Prom Event Change thread though...not in this one.

15. The thing is this comes down to hunt rewards and ppl being upset about it. Fact is not everyone asks for lbh'ers. I know i haven't for eh more than a yr so pls tell me to not post for lbh'ers and lock the door.

It isn't about that. Lbh did used to mean Last Bar Help. It was made for if a party was going to fail. All the ppl doing lbh during hunts pls tell me how many help clubs if der is no hunt going on? In all honesty when no hunt is going on i can see clubs repost non stop for party help.

So really I think calling it lbh and making it justified is pure bs. When really the ppl you do see in the top 200 really are not helping but going after der own needs. Def when some hit clubs that don't need the help.

All I see is ppl bringing it up here bcuz they are a lbh'er and do not want to lose the easy drops. All this type of hunt does is show club disloyalty is ok. How many clubs will you be able to find at some point to do lbh if no one is in a hc to take a party to nearly finished. Also I like how if a club really does need help lbh ppl will leave bcuz it is too much work. Why do that much when you can hit 3 clubs and more for drops.

The drops should be done by a percentage of hits a player contributed to a party gets drops. Ppl hitting 1-5x getting same amount of drops as someone who hits 20+ is beyond crazy.

16. CLUB LOYALTY IS NOT ATA'S PROBLEM

I don't know why you people continue complaining and moaning about that for 100 pages now. That is a club/individual problem. And as a PROUD LBH I will tell you there is a lot of loyalty among us with the clubs that consistently welcome us along to their parties, treat us with respect in their clubs, and freely engage in great conversation with us in CC while we party. And you know what happens?

We. Come. Back. To. Help. Out. Again.

Not everyone who LBH is an actual merc, so those who aren't go back to their HC. Those of us who are perm mercs because get this— being a perm member in a club isn't a requirement with playing this game we remember those clubs that treated us with respect, didn't gripe and moan about some pseudo-concept of "club loyalty" and we either visit again often or help them out when they need to.

So get off your high horse about LBH being some sort of problem. You said you realized we're not yet you keep bringing us up anyway. Clearly you have some personal issues against LBH or are jealous that you have to work your butt off to try and get these hunt rewards. Those people who got in Top 200 consistently are dedicated—and I saw plenty with small stats make it—I know because I interacted with them and tried to keep up and couldn't.

But go shovel your HATE elsewhere. We get it, you don't like LBH, probably think they're the scum of the earth mucking up how good PIMD was in the good ole days.

Get. Over. It.

And also take some individual responsibility. Stop trying to completely sideline LBH and say "because it's not fair" when really your statements of "truth and justice" are rotting over with your own skewed bias and hate. LBH is NOT the issue so stop using is as a stomping post to your own soap box.

17. Also, I've seen plenty of "loyal members" hit once or twice, staying for the entire party and not just getting hunt drops but cats/bikinis and the like.

So so much for your "loyal members" argument.

18. No if you read the past few pages it is not lbh but drop rate or I guess you can't read. Bcuz this even happens in clubs also. But pls tell me do you help out clubs in need after the hunt is over? Do you hop to the last bars just to finish. Sorry I know for a fact many don't. If anyone is on a high horse atm it is you.

When really having a fair drop rate isn't hard at all. But ima guess it would hurt you too much. What... would you stop lbh if they did fix the drop rate?

19. ?? I am pretty sure many ppl myself also has talked about club members doing it also ? too bad you aint reading

20. I agree with the total number of hits instead of total demage.That would solve the LBH AND lazy hitter problems it forces players to hit at least enough times to help the club complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.