LBH Discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by pimd, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ? 1001 post ?

2. pimd didnt forget abt the thread, pimd didnt even read it , just put it there to let u all blow up some anger whether u are with or against lbh :p

3. Pour it up drink it up live it up give it up

4. Dudes, FIXIN THE LBH PROBLEM That's like trying to fix a computer while blind-folded, and the computer is actually A T.V! THATS THE REALITY OF THINGS!

Mkay off to catch my womanly beauty sleep,

5. plus who will read all those posts pimd just dropped the ball on this :)

6. Pimd will drop the ball, but they won't ever drop a nickel or dime 

7. Its not gonna be easy i think.. give some times.

8. I thought we've been through this b4? Idk y it's even a issue. LBH ppl r not complaining when ppl come help them complete parties.

Y don't everyone wait to the Last bar and join a party then. U all remind me of a parable of the workers in a field that was paid a certain amount to work amount all day but get mad bcuz workers who came later got paid the same thing.
    U already knew what u was getting into from the beginning. Don't look down on others fir getting the sane opportunity no natter when they started. Stop whining about LBH.
    Find ways to have huge pay outs for real wars. Let's whine about cats being so expensive and drop not regularly f I r some clubs. Same with pizzas. If u guys really wanna b fair let's b fair across the board. Not getting on u mods it's just ppl love to complain when they already have an advantage anyway.
    Anyway always fun to c ppl ride the bandwagon on a issue that us really of no consequence. We could b dealing with others pimd issues. Just saying :)

9. Just saying why don't you even skim back 5 pages then read to this point.

This isn't just about lbh but really it comes down to fair drops for ppl who really participate in parties. I even showed a ss a few pages back of 1 player who hit 25x got nothing. While ppl who hit 3-5x got drops.

10. Matter of fact pg 95

11. Most LBH only join clubs that ask for help to complete parties. Don't ask for help if you don't want LBH or just lock your doors...simple 

12. Once again this isn't exactly about just lbh but unfair drop rates. My god do ppl not read anything.

13. Yes but if people don't allow LBH to join in the first place then there isn't an issue. But I guess they could put a min amount of hits in for a drop of any sort just to keep everyone happy.

14. What if lbh got 1 drop per hit up to the maximum drop per party. Would certainly make hunts harder...

15. just give up guys pimd isnt even reading and wont read and wont do anything :ugeek:

16. ^how did you know? Are you God?

17. I beginning feel like I am Whine God, Whine God. All my people from front to back nod back nod.

18. am i god? where did that come from :mrgreen:

19. ^who are you to tell pimd isn't even reading and won't do anything about it? :lol:

20. Disable the last bar givingredients out an reward you have to hit the first two bars of a party or you recieve nothing. That's how it should always be. They lbh can help get their cash but if they didn't help with the whole party then they get no drops. Also increase the number of hits required will help some but you have to figure out how to not count a DN in that number too. There are many ways to fix this problem but we do need lbh people to finish parties. Just when a person hits 1-15 times gets same or more of a drop amount then u kinda makes u mad. I really hope u fixes this it is kinda unfair you can see from all the hunts it's the same top 200....well top 10 with crazy totals while the rest of us barely make it to the goal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.