Lagu kegemaran Anda

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by OliviaRoskey, Sep 27, 2021.

?

Jenis irama yg anda minat ?

1. K,Pop,Mpop

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Balada, irama klasik

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Jazz

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Rock kapak, black metal

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  5. Jiwang,Romantik

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. Lain2

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jenis lagu yg anda suka?

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  2. it will be good if you speak only English in forum. Because many of us don't understand your language. And I'm too lazy to use the translator.

3. Listen dude, a mod is gonna come yell at you and say...Forums are English only! And they usually come off kind of rude about it. Don't get discouraged, mods are just very sad people.

4. After reading the first line i liked your comment but at the last lines i wish there is a dislike button. So i i liked yo post 2 times. by the way mods are very sad people? Some freaking idiots said these when they get a good lesson from moderators. (🤐) 👈

A life tip - If know know how to behave your respect for ATA and Moderators will increase.

By only Pressing the hit buttons of parties or Fight may be you think "woo its soo easy mannn" thank god you are not in that position...where responsibilities are on head. Or else maybe you change yo pants 4times in a day. And don't try to get also please coz you don't deserve it. NOOB

5. And why the f mods will yell at him?
    I believe they have better common sense than you and they respect all languages.

Haaahh NOOB

6. Mods are ata ass kissers that work for free.

And you're kissing mods asses.

Very sad. Hope you never get swindled into working for free.

7. Is it a game or a workplace? Maybe you smoked some cheap blunts🤣

8. You aren't matured enough to understand these so f off 🙂

9. Ohhhhh testy testy 😂

10. Yes nub its time to taste you the real taste😁

11. English only in forums

Muschi, Buwbuw and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  12. If you understood what im saying i think i spoke enough English. What we can expect from a noob rat like you🤣

13. Bruh, Julie ain't a noob....

Also you're really making yourself out to be an ass kisser

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  14. I found some idiots here who Make fun of people who can't speak English very well .
    And that noob like your shit is another one🤣.

I don't need to speak proper English to make you understand what im saying you guys already seen yoself infront of a mirror and understood what im saying. Noobs

15. Lol you still have my bite mark on yo butt? OMG . Wash it before anybody eles see that. Or Rub it with charcoal. It will match the color so nobody will understand.

16. 🙃I have no idea what you're ramblings mean. All I'm getting from it is, "I'm a mod ass kissers and I get butthurt when other people don't kiss their asses."

17. But now it seems like your butt burnt.
    Need natural ointment?🤣

18. Ointment? Nah...I'll just sprinkle some nutmeg all over this thread and wait for your precious mods to come clean it up.

[​IMG]

19. Lol brush your teeth its yellow🤣 did you ate poop?
    Still you need yo someone to bring a glas of water for you and you gonna sprinkle nut meg by yo own .🤣🤣🤣