Known Issue with collecting Story Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 29, 2017.

1. That makes sense

2. Lol

3. Still don’t have my Black Friday 4 mcs item

4. I posted a ticket before the hunt closed about my missing rewards then I'm told to look on forum .Then after not receiving rewards still I posted here on Dec 5th. Then I got my 4mc items bUT still missing my 3mcs and 2 mcs item . Now I get a message saying there is not proof of data anymore. Ata I'm not impressed with the client service. The burden is not on me to proof your mistake which now is a loss incurred by me. If u want proof check my showcase, the items are not there!

5. I see you've been taken care of yesterday! Thanks for sending in a ticket. :)

So sorry about that Arianna. Will look into what happened there and make sure you get your missed items today.

6. We need to post a video of this game on youtube so more people will play this game beacuse i think that there's not enough people playing the game and we need more members in oír club's because there are not that much people who are upgraded
    Their status like me im right My streght is 1.34kc+ thats tha status people need to start building thwir account up

7. ??

8. No. I rather not have an increase of arpee nubblets on campus and/or on forums.

9. Okay !!! now start giving nice gifts!!

10. They’ve been doing that.

11. i opened my daily reward but theres nothing inside the box , it said i already opened it -_- please fix this ATA

12. Today’s reward is already in your showcaseit was the cake

13. Items from box lite are not being added to my showcase .. well the last one there I've noticed hasn't ???