Known Issue with collecting Story Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 29, 2017.

1. No rewards yet

2. I havent received my rewards either. I sent a ticket and instead of getting an answer ata closed the conversation. Smh 2 Thumbs up ATA way to treat your players keep up the great work. Ata needs to remember that its the players that help them earn a living. What would happen ATA if everyone just up and stopped playing your games?? If you keep treating your players like this you may just find out.

3. considering they specifically said not to send a ticket about it... it's you, not them.

4. I only sent a ticket because they had said everyone had received their rewards and i still havent.

5. I still haven't gotten my rewards too

6. I still haven't received my reward hope you fix this soon

7. Fixed

8. I still havent recieved my rewards from last hunt

9. I still haven't received my reward from last hunt too.

10. Checked and can confirm you received your rewards by now - check your Showcase!

It actually looks like you haven't had any active Stoires in a while. If you do see Stories yourself, please send a ticket to support so they can investigate further!

@----PS-IL0V3_2StaylnUrNFS----, terv, ITyra_LoveMyPinkShades, Candylicious, -________THE_BIG_BOSS________-, TheClosetEmo, IIIlIiJamesAmJustChillingllIlI, -DS_Arianna-, and anyone else still missing rewards:

Going to look into why you guys didn't get anything. Will take a bit more time though, as it's been a complicated issue. Sorry for the wait!

11. I cant collect day 5 rewards

12. Uhhh why can’t I receive my 5th day of Christmas reward?

13. Won't let me collect the advent calendar day five reward

14. Ok ty for checking

15. Not everyone has received their rewards...

16. I still don't have received my 25k task rewards from Black Friday hunt, can u please take a look and fix it? Thanks

17. I've sent out rewards to all of you in here that were still missing rewards from the Black Friday Stories, along with a message (check your Support tickets!) to let you know what you received.

For anyone else who believes they are still missing rewards, please send in a ticket to support! They will be able to check for you and add any missing rewards.

Thanks guys!