Kittyology Inc. Club! (Recruiting)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hounder, Dec 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ╔ ═ ═ ∘◦ 猫科 ◦∘l═ ═ ╗
    Kittyology inc. 100kcs | Rp
    b2b parties | Need Admins!
    ╚ ═ ═ ∘◦ 猫科 ◦∘ ═ ═ ╝

- Hi, I’m Hounder and I’m working on building up our club’s activity level so that we can reach our limits again!
    - The club was doing great until a small downfall over the past 2 days due to inactivity.
    - If we can get players who are active in either parties or socially active, that would be great!
    - Once we build up our members with active people, we can go through parties ez dub

(We’re currently working on recruiting and unlocking cc/dc)

Welcome aboard!

2. Getting a club going is a full time job. If you want it to be successful you literally cant have time off until you have reliable admins who can help run the club. If you are in and out of the game a bunch with off and on days then running a club isnt for you

3. I suggest taking out rule 3. Its gonna make people wanna do it just to fuck with you. People generally dont do that shit anyway and anyone who does its not hard to boot them.

Also suggest using the new auto kick feature (make sure your game is up to date). Dont have a endless stay for people who are inactive. It takes up space of those who could be active members so it limits your club.

4. Please use this thread to avoid cluttering forums ❤️
    Locking 👍👍

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.