Kitty Cat Bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaido, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I said hit not a few hits, omg get glasses and if you have em get new ones. And plums naw,Not what your Momma told us all. Believe she said they were raisins

2. RP kid talking about hitting? PIMD has evolved.

3. You make me laugh just like the rest

4. Babe you have issues ? go ride a pony or something, you're talking about mothers now, must've run out of insults ?

5. I wasu talking bout you sweetie but it's fine if you forget who i am I still remember all the crying you did back in om when you got farmed 

6. Aww kaido you had to get your friend Harley? The only one running out of insults is you, but then again your face and name is an insult to the eyes.

7. Oh please I came in on my own hun you guys act like big shot but really aren't but people who need to get over them self

8. You 2 are probably the most pettiest. What are you 15? Jesus stop arguing like children ?

9. daddy? came to the rescue

10. [/quote]dont even know you, also, im not "one of the biggest farmers in the game" XD no where near[/quote]
    I wasu talking bout you sweetie but it's fine if you forget who i am I still remember all the crying you did back in om when you got farmed [/quote]

Pics or it's faulse

11. Where are mods though ?
    Haven't seen one in forums for a while now :roll:

12. You haven't seen my face and my name is better than yours so ?
    Wtf is Faulse though ?

13. Well said daddy

14. Can someone point me to the adults in this thread?

@crash, right. Forums needs their own mods

15. dont even know you, also, im not "one of the biggest farmers in the game" XD no where near[/quote]
    I wasu talking bout you sweetie but it's fine if you forget who i am I still remember all the crying you did back in om when you got farmed [/quote]

Pics or it's faulse[/quote]
    It's not false* actually go ask custos or anyone in om they will tell you bout him I remember because i used to be good friends with him until he got butt hurt I didn't perm at the same club with him that he was already a perm at some other club with his pup so ofc i didn't perm with him I went my own way my bad

16. Wow taking digs at name and looks .
    PIMD= Playschool in my dorm ?

17. Me I'm adult
    Mom even let me go to market alone yesterday :)

18. Daddy these people are kids?

19. Is there a theme song?

20. ?nananananana Nubs!