Kitty Cat Bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaido, Mar 15, 2017.

1. If it cf Then it's cf go on playing but don't break cf she wasn't supposed to own another club and she does so she broke cf

2. But everyone plays the game in their own way so. ??‍♀️

3. I dont even know you, also, im not "one of the biggest farmers in the game" XD no where near

4. Of course you're not
    You can't even farm me
    Jinx is just scared of alts

5. First of all Kaido, doesn't surprise me this happened to you, you are disrespectful AND I'm sure you did call everyone names. So I don't feel sorry for you at all and I hope you are placed in a sfw. As for the owner NONE of you can make her cf...She doesn't have to drop stats and she can continue being an owner. It's her life and the way she wants to play, there is a reason ppl get kicked early and it's most likely from disrespect. If that has happened to any of you, maybe learn some manners mkay? K.

6. Here you go country girl

Go milk that and keep yourself busy k, you're irrelevant

7. You still invite people to your cat club despite knowing full well the club is in SFW. Dragging innocent players in and using their cats, knowing they will be hit you care little. Yet another example of your blatant disregard for others.

As long as people supply you cats to feed on you don't care what happens to them. They stay because they've paid their cat but tell me how does it make you all feel personally knowing you're in a SFW and recruiting and using innocent people?

Your reputation as a club is absolutely terrible and your leadership is poor-pathetic at best.

Trying to hold onto your club won't make the SFW go away either. Your terms are simple. Disband your  stain of a club and never own a club again. Your days of using and exploiting players are over. This isn't negotiable and it will be done.

8. Sweetie why don't you go and suck it.

9. Or you can leave people with cat clubs alone. People do care if others are farmed and people will get warned if the club is in a sfw. I've been to many cat clubs where I was warned if they were in a sfw, and I didn't leave and neither didn't the others. We wanna drop our cats and do our time and move on. Just like Many have told me to drop stats and I NEVER have, you can't force people to do anything. And if you do succeed in that you will be the down fall of this game.

10. That's your job though ? get milking now

11. Don't tell me what to do

12. I already did

13. I thought you couldn't send naughty pics of yourself, so why do you want me to milk you so bad? God your gross, instead of telling me to milk you, maybe you should seek some help. DEAL WITH THAT!

14. OOOHHHHH DAMN
    That insult was, wow
    I'm like, crying and stuff
    Lend me a rope so I can end my life please, that was too much
    I can't go on

15. It really took you that long to respond back with a "comeback" or "response" Dude just face the facts, you deserve to be kicked from that club and I applauded that they plan to put you in a sfw cause you deserve it and when I find your main I'd love to join the fun.

16. Sorry for neglecting you babe ? I was doing other stuff
    I'm still not in sfw though so keep making yourself happy

17. Don't call me Babe. I also never said that you were in one I said they were planning to put you in one and I applaud them. You deserve to be in one. Learn to read?? ??

18. How do you know what they're planning babe ? how do you put someone in sfw

19. Because I read your crying ass posts that and the guy you thought to expose is one of my friends lol so I'm sure you were hit. Also again sweetie if you wanna keep your raisins down south..Don't call me Babe

20. A few hits is sfw? That's what jinx was afraid of? Babe they're plums not raisins ?