Kitty Cat Bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaido, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Even on Monday?:(

2. He fails to tell he was calling members cunts that's how it all started then cried when the members he called cunts took his tuts lol he was asked many times to stop so he needs to let all know that's how it started not him just talking in cc ???

3. No he was calling people cunts so he's telling kaido stories is what I call it 

4. Calling members [filtered] :(

5. He was calling people *bad word* so you guys did this
    You do realise there's mute feature for this exact reason
    To keep idiotic people under check ?

6. I abuse club mates on cc all the time. Ask my clubbies. But too bad, they do it better ?

7. I do too but then they call me ugly which is true so I cry :(
    Anyhow I think abusing your clubies is a part of game if you don't like it tell that to them and if they don't stop mute them

8. By your English you can't seem to "call" anything ok?

You, just like your spineless club owner are only mentioning the part that you saw, not the part where I was talking to someone else and 2 of your members came in talking crap and got butthurt when I started replying

9. I guess there's a difference. What we do is banter and what op did is .... idk what he did

10. ^Yeah I get it I'm talking about myself im self centred k ?

11. Well! I think if u didnt call people rude stuff in cc to the point where it wasnt a joke, its all on u, u get the punishments, actions will always have consequences

12. Did he use the b word

13. No it was the third letter in the alphabet

14. What did it start with

15. OMG DID HE CALLED YOU GUYS Candybar ?
    That's so rude

16. I thought you didn't know who I saw Drew Princess ? and if one of the 2 was you, although I don't think it was, then you wouldn't know that they started randomly talking crap while I was talking to someone else

17. Hmm best way to put this without being silenced idk!! C is the first letter lmao

18. Fluffy boy i wasnt talking to u m8

19. ^It's Candybar I'm telling you