Kitty Cat Bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaido, Mar 15, 2017.

1. You beg to be wrong cuz no mature ppl here only ppl who take game serious

2. How many people do you really know to say that nobody's mature?

I have quite a few friends here who are more mature than some of my friends irl

3. Right? If you as much as mention sfw to a club they tuck their tail under their legs and comply. If I had a bigger account I'd just steal items by saying people are in sfw..

4. There are mature players here no doubt but we all like to mess around here cause it's just a game smh

5. Some people just don't know where to stop "messing"

6. There is no limit to how much you can mess around on a game m8 in rl under different situations ya fosho

7. Daisy, why didn't you notice imtherealharleyquinn. ? you don't like that she called you daddy?

8. Why just because it's a game? Unless somebody has dual personalities, a person is expected to behave in the same manner in a game as he would irl

9. Daisy have you met any of your pimd friends irl ?
    My best friend played pimd we had been together for 12 years and yet he was polar opposite of what he was irl and he thought same about me .
    People act the way they want to on the internet cause no one can call BS on them .

10. Wow this post expanded a lot since last night.
    I'll be happy to smack anyone butt. 

11. ^ yeah that's what is having dual personalities

Arrow blocked

12. Agreed. Its a game, just chill. Act whatever way you want y'know. So what if they're different irl and on pimd? ?

13. You all get out of your feelings

14. Ikr starting tomorrow I'm a pirate matey

15. Wow. This is why I never check this crap lol. Too many dense kids.

16. But I don't wanna

17. Let this die already
    Where are the mods ? :?

18. Agreed. Lock this thread pls

19. Keep it goin noobs

20. This SFW won't end just because you lock the threat. This club is  stain and needs to wiped and flushed 