Keep seeing more absurd things

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Sep 11, 2020.

1. like people who don't trade, having somehow earnt giant stacks of items that add to rather convenient numbers.

[​IMG]

Vosovic likes this.
  2. Pretty sure its a bank alt, where they send all their stuff to prevent from being targeted by a farmer for item cfs? Pretty sure thats also a black market bento seller with the gratuitous amount of bentos I see

3. Anyone with over 100 bentos i don't trust they got their stuff ligit so i don't trade with them at all coz i don't want banned im doing good being good this time

4. Umm, you can get bentos without breakign tou. I rarely trade, but have a lot of bentos from selling some high prices 999ec items and i also unlocked a bunch of clubs and sold for Bentos. I cant stand people selling bentos for real cash, so please don't stereo type. There's also alot of cat sellers out there that has loads of bentos. Having loads of bentos doesnt mean you have broken tou😒

5. Yehh. Im aware there will be some who got it ligit. But alot wont have. Its my way of protecting myself coz black market sellers always sell bentos in 100+ bulk

Alollofern likes this.
  6. Shouldn't you be telling someone else to drop a tutor that you've failed at tryna farm?