Justice for Soggy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ciara, Mar 18, 2019.

1. you just jinxed your club's gc. drama will commense within the foreseeable future.

2. Your show off is.....SHUUUUUUT DA FUGGGGG UP

3. how do you mess up a quote this badly?

4. By being a nub

5. Because I knew you be that slow to ask such stupid question

6. You're a nub

7. This guy argues like a 12 year old soyboy

8. thats cause he is a 12 year old soyboy

9. op can you please confirm this? im just asking for a friend.

10. No plug, no outsiders. ? Jinxing is unlikely, 10 months in and nothing yet. ??‍♀️ Our pres has no tolerance for bs, and hold the phone, but we're all actually MATURE if there's any disagreement. Could just be luck, or the fact we don't let twits perm. But it does amuse me reading about others drama. I love me some tea. ?

11. Btdubs... no shame in my bragging. Ya'll need to be a bit pickier with who you let in and things will be all peaches and gravy. Boring. But peaches and gravy. ??‍♀️?

12. I'm pretty sure all of us were tryna joke around with you but alright

like my club gc has no issues whatsoever either. it isn't that big of an accomplishment or rarity. there's just a huge spotlight on drama when it occurs so it makes it seem like it's ALL drama. there's nothing special your club is doing.

13. I gathered that... my reply wasn't meant to be serious, just a humble brag. Maybe I need to work on conveying context over the interwebs... ??‍♀️?

I've been in my fair share of dramatic gc's. They're pretty prominent. So props to the ones who keep it chill.

14. It came off as very passive aggressive.

15. group chats are for degenerates.

16. Takes a nub to know a nub

17. I'm definitely not a passive aggressive person. I'm aggressively aggressive.? No but fr, soz about that. ?