Just in Case Y'all Forgot

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk what that is

2. a CCW is a permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon 
    but idk if that would’ve prevented anything cuz it sounds like she wasn’t planning on being victimized ?

3. Well I suppose if she went through the effort to get a CCW permit then she would be carrying it around in public majority of the time, is Julie's thought process

4. thx for clarifying, with that being said, i would’ve much rather the story end with her having a permit

5. Idk how the permit would done much. She traveled with all her things and he was nice at first, he didn't lock her in the cage until a lil while into her staying w him. There are several ways this could've played out with her being defenseless in spite of her concealed weapon

6. idk if this is gna post, it’s sending all weird so i hope it doesn’t post like 10 times ?

7. if she brought all of her things she prolly would’ve brought her gun & permit but it still doesn’t mean she would’ve gotten to use it... either way, thx for this post ?

8. I’ve never met anyone on pimd irl I don’t even like meeting people irl

9. You don't even need a permit to carry a rifle. Maybe she should've just done that.

People don't tend to lock you in a cage if you're carrying a rifle

10. If she was living there she wouldn't have been carrying it 100% of the time though. Either way I'm not a fan of anyone having guns

12. I could beat a lot of idiots with firearms before they could get a shot off.

13. Congrats on 2000 no life

14. I know people who would shower with their guns if they could. Some people are armed 99.9% of the time

15. Who tryan come down to Texas n some a blunt or 2

16. I actually lived in TX for a while.. recently moved to the East Coast about two weeks ago :(

17. We could’ve been smoking and running trains :(

18. I’m in Texas

19. Noice. So how’s the weather for you because I’m sure we far from each other

20. Cloudy with a chance of meat sauce. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.