Just a warning out there

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Wally-, May 6, 2019.

1. As I mentioned, he has a Youtube channel that this video is on, called KingBane. Youtube is public domain. I do have proof linking it if you are having difficulty finding it, and I can give that to you directly in some form or another.

Also, id just like to say, i didnt "act" at all, as I pointed out multiple times now.

I also just wanna point out that you saying that what happens via inbox cant be looked as is like a cop saying "even if theres his fingerprints on the axe, the victims blood on his clothes, we have security footage and five people saw him kill someone, I personally did not see it so therefore I will not be looking into it"

2. Its a literal video on some guys crappy nightcore channel. Theres no abuse of the system happening here. The abuse is that people are allowed to do these things because it happens in inbox.

3. was talking abt "adding mods to take care of stuff like that" system but yh okie

4. What does that even mean. I have no clue what the "that" was in reference to. It seemed from your response it was in reference to the having mods deal with inbox.

5. I wasn´t pointing anyone out in specific, my warning was in general...in addition to what you said you might´ve noticed. Sorry if you interpreted it otherwise.

I see your point, but I disagree with you here. Do you realise how much work it would be to monitor PM, not to mention it wouldn´t even be considered private if we had access to it? And what would even be the point of having PM in that case?

All I can do is beg people to think twice before doing something in non-public places in the Community.

You can Always report them or/and block them, something specifically stated by ATA in the following thread:

^Now I know it says contact a mod or support...but if it is in a non-public place mods can still not do anything. Then it is better and try your luck with support (ticket or report).

Now if OP wanna discuss this further you can follow me.

6. Yeah, that's it. If mods were added and were tasked to check the convos/screenshots of the evidence of the scamming, then have the power to punish them somehow, some people might abuse this feature. Acting like you're the victim is easier than you think, especially bc the deal would be on a third party app since there's no way to scam through inbox trade. You'd need proof and even if you have, proof can be easily faked now tht we have photoshop so its credibility would be questionable. This is just one scenario but it's plausible.

I just planned to clarify what I meant so I'll stop here. Thanks for the warning.

7. The main point here: don’t trust giveaways and raffles ever

8. Fact is, you can't prove 3rd party ppl are actually the same ppl as the person on pimd. Lots of ppl pretend to be others on here in attempts at slander or whatever. It's also quite easy to fabricate screenshots and such. Not to mention, what you do off the app is not ata's business.

9. I actually looked over the youtube acc and im pretty certain thats not the case because this person has several previous uploads, none of which pertaining to the game, other than this. I think its more a subscriber ploy.

10. Interesting I'll know to warn any unsuspecting players that I see partaking in this if I come across it ? Thanks Op

11. I just raised a ticket to ata about a player constantly posting that she's selling bentos for real life money but ATA doesn't really care.

12. If theres proof of them saying they are in a public channel then report it.

Like it's been said in this forum previously ata can't do much if it was said on another platform or privately

13. Remember having to email support@athinkingape.com ?
    That was such a pain.
    Now we have to see how noobs complain about not understanding the rules.
    How they could be better mods.
    But they're noobs.
    They know nothing useful :(