Just a few suggestions for PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Matto95, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Upgrading the chat would be amazing. So I have a few ideas for upgrades.
    Upping the character count to at least 150 (it currently sits at 100). This will allow for just a few extras to be added in to the message.
    If you leave your club chat to go look at any other place in the game when you come back it would be great if there was a spot showing you where you left off as well as bringing you to the last read message. This stops confusion if you go do other things and the club chat gets 10+ messages. A setting to enable/disable this could go with it for those that dont care to read all messages in their club chat.
    In the club chat it would be really cool if anyone in the top 4 roles have a role badge next to them showing off their special status in the club as well as maybe a name colour. A setting in the club settings could make this enabled/disabled only by the owner of the club.
    These are just a few ive thought of for the few hours ive played the game. Please upvote if you like them and hope the devs see this :)

2. ATA can’t seem to fix the club chat glitches where it loads messages in the wrong order, doesn’t load messages if you switch off the app so you miss any responses, or when the chat just disappears and only keeps like 3-5 messages in the club chat.

so adding more to the club chat would make these glitches worse or make whole new problems for the players.

No support

3. Well imean I know why some of the things you said are in place like not loading messages while the game is not opened.. Not many other games really do that unless they are server based and im not sure this one is so advanced to store that message data. Im only talking about while the game is still running if you go back to the club it just shows a marker for where you left off. Some of the other problems youve talked about haven't happened to me yet without reason like me closing the application so i still dont see a reason whu adding some features like this will cause more problems