June Spinner Items

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Day 4.
    The June avis have not come. I fear they never will, and we have been abandoned to the May avis for eternity. My spins lay forgotten, gathering dust. A mere memory.
    Still, hope perserveres.

2. This is brilliant.

3. Perhaps we will get the June avis during mid July.

4. xD xD xD

5. So cuuuuute, too bad I'll never have it, :cry:.

6. Day 5

Still no June avis

7. It's not like you'll actually win the June Avis off the spinner soo...why the rush :?

8. Adrenaline keeps me going

9. *paid

10. Well some people,such as me, have accumulated tons of spins for this months avis??so yes we are kinda tired of waiting.Plus I wanna get that June set too... just waiting on the avis to come out..

11. I have 232 spins saved.. I save & go 4 the avis & sets & save again 4 the next month.. This is totally killing my vibe.. I wrote 2 ata & they said they do not have any news but, when they do they will make an announcement.. :/

12. You'll live, I promise

13. Reason for delay is that when they reviewed them they realized they sucked and started over??

14. Yeah, yeah.. I'll live & highly doubt I'll get the avi anyway if I wait that long.. Or, I'll get the boy 1.. Lol

15. Wow you are very patient to collect 232 spinners..i guess you will survive 6 days of waiting

16. Im spinning!! Done being patient.. Lol..

17. Now, u said 6 days & got me thinking they r coming out 2morrow.. I'm saving the rest now.. 180 spins left..

18. I'm sure he meant to say 6 *more* says of waiting.

19. Im spinning.. Chances r I would not have landed on her anyway..